What the hell is wrong with him???

Neiyat's POV:

Music went louder when they began dancing however I couldn't take my eyes off that beardo.

Indeed!!! So hottttt!!!

I went and nudged Sukkhi raising an eyebrow at him while he nodded saying...
'Absolutely not your types Nei... He's a ruthless, heartless, careless Casanova!!! Too much for your poor little heart' he said and I was already interested.

I kept darting my eyes on him when I felt his eyes on me even though he kept dancing in between chicks...it's like our eyes were doing the talking!!!

'Tell me more' saying I sipped my grape juice.

'He is my brother's bestie, the only son of Mr Aman Kakkar...the Chairman of Kakkar empire. V.K...as in Ved Kakkar has a terrible history of breaking hearts, a ladies man, extremely powerful businessman across Delhi, Mumbai and Goa... like literally the raging king of hotels and pubs. Infact he even owns a good amount of share in this pub too.' Sukkhi unveiled more while I could see him letting go the girl he was dancing with and took another glass of whisky and began sipping as he loosened his tie, threw away his blazer and leaned leisurely on the counter looking like a delicious meat to my eyes.

Smoki'n hot!!!!

'Last breakup 3 months ago, currently single and his family intends to get him married. Basically the bride hunt is in progress!!!' Sukkhi said while I smirked.

I let out a deep breath, took a refill of my grape juice and went back to sit on the couch from where I had a good view of this 'Oh so sexy!!!' man and our eyes continued talking while Lavanya cleared her throat saying...

'Nei...Chill...I know him and he doesn't really have a great reputation when it comes to women!!!' and I smiled

'Neither Dad nor Daadu were in the good boy's list...but what interests me is there is this fire in him which is attracting me like a moth to him and I want to burn down in that fire Uffff he's hot' I exclaimed while I saw him flash his smile.

Damn the beardo even gets a dimple!
Ahhhh hottie!!!

'Luv.....look at that name....V E D is the exact reverse of DEV!!! Woah I guess 'Destiny Planned this one for us!!!' I said while I heard a cracking sound and I noticed the glass in Aahir's hand broke.

'Shittt!!! Aahir...you ok???' I jumped at once looking at his hand but thank god he didn't hurt himself. He excused himself and walked away while I heard the same rough manly voice...

'Would you like to have a dance with me???' and I turned around to see Ved who was smiling and too close to me. He had offered his hand while my eyes shined for a brief moment. I couldn't help but walk along with him.

The music kept playing louder and we began dancing.

We introduced ourselves and just a few minutes with this man and I was impressed with his jokes. He was a funny guy. A charmer. He was not only good looking but also an interesting personality.

But far away I could see a pair of eyes shooting us and I could see Aahir looking at us and suddenly I realised I must have gone behind him, he was my bestie, he was hurt.

'Ummm Ved... would you excuse me for a few minutes please...my bestie has hurt himself...I'll be back soon' to which he slowly tucked a hair strand behind my ear and said... 'Sure beautiful!!!' and I blushed at the way he addressed me...

I couldn't find Aahir anywhere. He wasn't anywhere. I kept asking people while I finally saw him walk outside the party towards the backyard.

I saw him walk towards the beach so I followed him and kept walking by the shore. Finally I saw him sit down flat on the sand and kept looking at the waves silently. I walked closer to him as I saw him staring at the moon and the waves. It was nostalgic. First time ever it's the same moon and the shore which bound us in a bond of friendship. I smiled and held his hand in mine trying to analyse his wounds...

'I am fine Neiyat...you please go' he said while I narrowed my eyebrows saying...

'My bestie isn't well and I'm expected to go back and party??? No not happening!!!' and he made a scowling face...He looked annoyed.

'Neiyat...look...you...you were dancing and I....I am fine...you go please'

'But Aahir your hand'

But he didn't listen a word and burst out upon me...

'Neiyat please...I'm not a kid!!! And you are not my mummy. You interfere a lot yaar...you plan my travel, you barge into my room, you touch my wardrobe too without my permission...there is a limit for everything!!! You can't control my life Neiyat!!! Now should I take your permission whether to breath in fresh air or not??? Will you decide that too??? Just go from here...Go dance around just don't keep acting like my mother or my wife!!! Coz you are none!!? No one!!! We are friends but everything has a limit'

I felt bad. I cared for him. I didn't know my care and emotions hurt him. I didn't mean to barge into his private space. I never differentiated between mine and his. I don't know when we became that close but we did.

I felt bad to know that I was getting on his nerves. So I silently got up and walked back to the party but somehow my mood was off. On my way I saw V.K look at me but I was in no mood to party so I started going towards my room. That's when V.K stopped me...

'Heyyy Neiyat are you ok?'

I smiled lightly and nodded. To which he offered me his hand and said...

'Well in that case how about we continue our dance?' to which I hesitantly denied him politely saying I had a bad headache.

To which he offered me a short walk. Although I wanted to only go back to my bed without having anything to do, it would be rude denying him so I agreed. We walked in the garden for sometime and that's when I got to know more about Ved. His hobbies, his girlfriend's, his family. He was communicating a lot but my head revolved around Aahir's rude words.

I excused myself saying my headache was getting worse and I needed sleep. V.K asked for my number and we exchanged each other's numbers and decided to be in touch.

I went back to my room and lied down thinking about Aahir's harsh words. I couldn't sleep. I called up Aaryan to confirm if Aahir was back to his room and after sometime Aaryan confirmed that Aahir had already slept.

I was fuming. He hurt me so badly and now he is sleeping so peacefully. I'm the idiot who screwed up my good times for him while he certainly doesn't care. I was pissed. I angrily went back to bed and slept off. But next day I was up for a shock when I got to know Aahir left to Bangalore overnight. He didn't even stay back for Sukkhi-Mihika's wedding.

Luv told me, it was a medical emergency. But what annoyed me was he could inform Luv and not me. Huhhh!!!
Well if he doesn't care I certainly won't care two hooves!!!

I decided to enjoy the wedding.

V.K approached me and we spent the entire day and evening together. He was a fun person to be with...He was carefree, cool dude. Although every girl wanted him for herself, he gave me a lot of attention and I enjoyed it.

We danced, partied and enjoyed together. He made me forget my stupid bestie who made me feel like a no one. Aahir didn't call me once. The entire wedding went well and while coming back to Bangalore, V.K assured me he would visit me soon. He told me he liked our company and wanted to have more calls, more talks...he openly asked me that he wanted to date me and that he sees our companionship to be fun.

I enjoyed his company too and I nodded with a smile.

We came back to Bangalore and I decided to go to meet Aahir in his hospital but for the first time ever I was stopped at the reception. The lady at the reception told me, Aahir is busy and doesn't want to meet anyone. I waited for 6 hours but even then they kept telling me he was busy.

I was irritated.

I went back to Sehgal Mansion in the night because I am not someone who gives up on friends so easily but when Bela Nani told me Aahir was tired and had slept off, I was extremely angry on him. Not once did he care to know if I'm ok??? I waited for 6 hours for him. I have sent 20 plus pings!!! Multiple phone calls. He didn't answer any!!!

What is wrong with him??

Why the hell was he acting like this???

I was going mad.