His heart full of pain 💔

Aahir's POV:

Everyone kept looking at us and she walked away!!! I saw Chaahat aunty run behind her. I tried my level best to stay calm. I stood up when I had my mother come and pull me into a hug.

'I..... I don't know Aah....Aahir... how come'

'Mumma!!!' I called her softly and she looked at me with her big button eyes filled with tears. Everyone says my eyes are exactly like hers. I wiped her tears that kept flowing down her cheeks.

'I am sorry calf...it's...it's me...you told me not to hurry but I' and I pulled her into a tight hug...

'No yaar Mumma.. please don't blame yourself. You are not at fault here please stop it. She doesn't see me that way Mumma... it's a no from her and it would still be a no even if you wouldn't have organised this ..shhhhh calm down you old lady... please... you know your tears weaken me from within' saying I cooed her in my arms.

'Aahir!!!' my father kept his hand on my shoulder and I smiled saying...
'Dad I'm ok...relax...it's...its not like I was in a relationship with her...I'm not her types...didn't you hear that?' I told dad

'Neither was I her mother's type Aahir...we were 'World's Apart' Aahir... even then we ended up together. Years of happy marital bliss...I know I was against Aaru's idea of surpise engagement but that doesn't mean we think you are not the right one for my daughter Aahir. Neiyat is a child, a little stubborn, a little annoying but she's the sweetest daughter anyone could get, at times she doesn't know what she wants...but we do ..just give us sometime Aahir...I'm sure she will be ok...I mean any girl would love to marry a picture perfect guy like you Son' Neiv uncle said while I only smiled.

'No one is going to force upon Neiyat. My emotions are for me to handle...If Neiyat feels I'm not her type then no one has the rights to shove this relationship on her..her happiness matters the most!' I said while I heard a old manly voice.

'He is right Gabbar!!! Neiyat is a grown up kid, she can decide for herself and so can Aahir...love and marriage cannot be force shoved and if they are destined to be together even if they are 'Destinies Apart' the universe will show signs to bring them together but till then no one interferes!!!' Dev Daadu instructed my mother and Neiv uncle.

Neiyat's POV:

'Maa please I need some space' I yelled at her while she stood there at the door glaring at me...

'Baccha (child) listen to me...I know you probably are not ready but I think you are taking a decision in hurry burry...Look...we are not asking you to get engaged to him right away...but...why don't you guys go with a flow... Maybe date each other'

'Maaaaa please stoppppp!!! Why can't you people understand Aahir is not my kinda man...I have some dreams some expectations...I am a wedding planner Maa...I find dream girls and dream boys for folks in this world, bring them together, get them married...isn't it unfair that I wouldn't be able to find my prince charming and settle to some random 'Mummy Papa's choice!!!'...no Maa never...have you seen Aahir...I respect that guy... he's a gem...he's too sweet, caring, responsible, a good human being, there is nothing that stirs something inside me...if I marry him...my story will be yet another random arranged marriage...it's not special...it's nowhere like you and Dad...like Dadu and Dadi...and I'm sorry Maa I want a epic lovestory for myself...Aahir is a complete misfit!!!'

To which my mother came to me and sat next to me on my bed and asked...
'Neiyat... have you heard yourself??? You want problems in your life??? Mine and your dad's story, your grandparents love story had pain, seperation, depression, self hurt what not...we went through hell and back, lost and found our love...we don't want that for you princess and it's unbelievable that you are rejecting Aahir because he is a good man!!! Like really??? What do you want Neiyat? You cannot digest goodness?' she asked and I closed my eyes and huffed.