Moonlight princess 🎑

Aahir's POV:

I see her sitting under the full moon digging her face into her luggage which sat on her lap...

Wind kept rustling her hair and she kept gawking at the moon...I could see her dried tears and it pricked me.

Aahir!!! You are a jerk!!!
When will you learn to talk to girls!!!
I cursed myself and sat next to her on the sand.

She flinched and suddenly turned around...her waist length long hair played on her face and my heart jumped at once...
Gosh!!! What was that!!!
I nodded my head and blinked at once.

Looking at me she said...
'Ohhh I didn't know you own this portion of the beach as well Dr RichieRich Sehgal ...Let me vacate this place as well' saying she got up but in one go I pulled her and she suddenly lost her balance and landed on my lap!!!

Utter silence... gushing wind... Beach waves hitting the shore and my eyes bore into her angelic ones giving goosebumps all around my body as they shined in the bright moonlight...My hands around her waist, her body pressed against mine gave me jitters and shivers!!!

'Your eyes are angelic' I said at once and she was shocked.

Honestly!!! I was shocked too...
What the heck was I doing???

I noticed a drop of tear still at the corner of her eyes and I voluntarily wiped it with my index finger...her cheeks went red...I didn't know if she was blushing or was it the tears but I didn't know why although I didn't like her...

Here...this moment...she on my lap...in my arms... somehow was perfect!!!
And I don't know although I knew she irked me, pissed me off, annoyed me...
Just one word came out of my mouth...

'Sorry!!!' and she was shocked.

'Dr Sehgal...let me go...' but somehow I didn't want her going away from me. I loved the warmth of her body. But she pushed me and stood up, began picking her luggage and started taking big steps...

'Miss Kapoor please listen...I didn't know it was Aaryan but you also behaved so badly...you should know how critical is my profession' I said while still walking behind her while at a brief moment she stopped and turned around...

'Everybody's job is equally important Dr Sehgal...and what do you mean by dancing to fill our stomach??? How can you degrade my job??? Your job saves lives, mine gives people a meaning to live...marriages or finding life partner for someone other than for yourself isnt easy Dr Aahir. Here we search for others!!! Like you decide whether a surgery is important or not we decide if the guy or girl would match up or not...it's make or break in both places... and it's yet another time you put down my job...do you know I was tired since last ten days...I had slept hardly 3 hours a day due to arrangements and rest, do you know how complicated it is to organize a wedding or functions??? Sometimes groom gets scared, sometimes bride wants to run away, sometimes families quarrel about the decorations, sometimes relatives complain about the menu...it's as tough as getting people treated or operated Dr Sehgal. I thought I'll relax one night but no ..you are a prick!!!

Huhhh!!! Rich man...go back to your beach house why are you here...
I will manage' saying she started walking...

While in one go I pulled her hand and said ...
'Look Neiyat...I didn't mean to insult your profession...I was just pissed...it was an important case...I was frustrated... please don't do this...I see you can't stay here on the beach entire night' to which she again taunted...

'Yup...you must be thinking I'm a rich father's spoilt child...so I call my father, he sends me his jet or I pay extra money and get a VIP suite in a 7 star...so let me tell you Dr RichieRich Sehgal...I'm not rich!!! My father is!!! And you believe it or not but I'm a self-made woman! I don't need my dad funding me at this age! I can take care of myself.

You don't need to bother!!!
If I stay on the beach or I do anything!!!
I am hell not coming back with you to your beach house...' she said and I huffed ..

'Look Neiyat...I'm hungry...I hadn't eaten well in that wedding... everything was so oily in the menu...let's go home...so I can eat something and we can sleep early...I want to see those dolphins tomorrow morning' I whined and she shot me yet another look saying...

'Really Dr Sehgal??? Now you have issues with my menu as well...firstly you were a uninvited guest, who ate a 850 Rs plate without being counted. So I don't care or not you are bloody paying me that money right now!!!' saying she screamed in my face.

She's kinda cute.
She really wants me to pay her 850 Rupees now???

And that's when it striked me...
'Ummmm sorry Neiyat...I don't have cash right now...how about you come to my beach house tonight and I pay you the cash there' to which she laughed sarcastically and said...

'You think I'm a lollipop baby? Whom you can literally lure??? Hell I'm never going back to your beach house...you have my phone number...do a UPI...' she said and I raised my eyebrow while I pressed my lips to hide my smile.

Is she really the multi millionaire Mr Neiv Kapoor and Chaahat Kapoor's daughter???

She was a stingy bee!!! But a cute one!!!

She started going away and now I knew I didn't have another go...
So I went and stood infront of her while she shouted...
'Kitthe??? (Where)' to which I smirked saying... 'Twadda Sasural (To your in-laws house) and without waiting for her in one go I pulled her duffle bag and put it across my shoulder and chest side ways and before she would react...I scooped her in one go and lifted her up in a bridal style and began walking towards the beach house...

While she began hitting on my chest and kept hitting her hands and legs but I scooped her more and continued walking towards the beach house...

She kept shouting for help while I smiled and continued walking...
'You Stupid Arrogant Sehgal...let me go...you bloody couch potato...you...you narcissistic creature.... help someday...he is kidnapping me' she kept screaming so in one go I scooped her more and her body squeezed in more now so close that she was closer to my face and I stopped for a brief minute and whispered...

Neiyat's POV:

First he yells at me, insults my profession, annoys me, asks me to leave and now he carries me like I weigh nothing!!!

Sure this doctor has a strong muscular body!!! I can feel his abs touching my body via his thin linen tshirt which is practically nothing...and it suddenly makes me feel hot but then I hate his attitude...I don't know if he eats bitter gourd pakodas dipped in Neem sauce everyday!!! He is so bitter and his tongue!!! Huhhhh'!!! His tongue is like a chopper board!!!

'Miss Neiyat Kapoor...if you don't shut your mouth...I have my ways...I dont know if you would like it... but I wouldn't mind trying it!!!' He said as his gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips and my lips quivered...

What the heck does that mean!!!

'Wh....whhh...what dddo you mean??? I know Kalari enough to teach you a lesson for a lifetime ok!!!' I blabbered while mentally I regretted not mastering the techniques and bribing dad with kisses every time he wanted to teach me in the mornings as I loved my good morning sleep a little too much!!!

But Neiyat! Come on...you still know enough of it to break his jaws!!!

'I am not scared of you...you....you MCP' I yelled...

To which he said ...
'Heyyyy I'm not a Male Chauvinist Pig!!! Don't call me that!!!'

'Huhh Pigs have a class!!! You are a Moo Chada Pippa!!!' I rolled my eyes and suddenly he stopped...

Boring his eyes into mine he moved his face closer to mine and I shivered at his gaze and said...

'You wouldn't shut up would you??? Let the doctor prescribe you baby!!!' he said and my heart raced at what he was going to do!!!

Putting me down...he smirked and cupped my face with his left and pulled me closer...my eyes widened while his eyes darted on my lips...

What the hell is he planning to do ???