Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️

Neiyat's POV:

I stood there numb. I don't know for how long. It's only when my mother wiped my cheeks I realised tears kept flowing from my eyes. And then mom said...
'Why are you crying Puttarji (child)...this is what you wanted right???' she asked and suddenly I had no answers.

I quickly got up and walked towards the door when I heard dad...
'Neiyat... Don't do something stupid this time!' and I turned around to look at dad who looked quiet low. Mom slowly rubbed his shoulder and that's when I see a sad expression on his face. He softly says...

'Its your choice Neiyat. You rejected him. Fine with us...Maybe you really have different dreams for you but you don't have any rights to break that boy's dreams and tarnish his happiness!!! Like you did before!' he said the last line with a wave of disappointed. That's when I realised how much they wanted this and how much my decision hurt them.

But right now!!! All I needed to talk was to Aahir. I quickly went to Sehgal Hospitals. I didn't care to take an appointment but it's the first time receptionist stopped me.

'Sorry Mam...Sir is busy' she said and I wondered why she is telling this to me. She knows I'm Aahir's closest and she never stops me but today she did.

'I will wait in his cabin' I said and kept walking towards his room while she was trying to stop me but I didn't bother to listen and barged into his cabin only to find Saanchi and him standing too close to each other. He was giggling at something which she said and the minute their eyes fell on me their smiles faded.

'Chichi.. I've got to go for rounds! I'll see you later' he said and she nodded.

'Aahir I want to talk to you!!!' I said firmly but it's like I didn't exist there he walked away. I was pissed. I began walking behind him but he was too fast.

'He is out of your league now. Let go!!!' I heard a voice behind me and my eyes widened. I was shocked.

I turned around to see Sanchi standing infront of me folding her hands against her chest and I gritted my teeth.

'What do you want in life??? Ever since childhood you try to take away all that's mine... Always pretending to be this caring, good girl... now I can see what an opportunist you are!!!' I spat and she laughed audibly.

'Opportunist??? Well!!! It's better than being an idiot! You .. are an idiot Neiyat! You let go off a diamond like Aahir and I just gathered it with both my hands and all my heart. If that makes me an opportunist then be it!!!

But the truth is that day after tomorrow Dr Aahir Mihir Sehgal will marry ME!!!
He proposes to me. Tomorrow is my Mehndi ceremony and day after is my wedding. He was so desperate to marry me that he couldn't wait!'

'Lieee...' I screamed!!! And she smirked.

'He is angry! He is upset that's why he said yes to marry you...it's because I ...I fucked up ..I ... it's...it's because I was not able to gather my thoughts. And I...I...'

To which she laughed loudly and said...
'You are still not sure about what you want Neiyat. This is your problem from childhood days. You were never happy about what you had. Since childhood days you always were interested in what Nani served me and not what Dadi fed you. You always took me as a competitor and see today again you want what I HAVE!!!' she said firmly and I wanted to scratch her face.

'Aahir is not yours!!!' to which she simply showed me her ring finger and there was a sparkling diamond on that finger.

'Now that stands for what is mine! Aahir is my FIANCE!!!' she announced and tears pooled in my eyes while she smiled saying...