Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉

Author's POV:

There were loud punjabi songs being played at Sehgal Mansion and there was good crowd of people dancing around.
'DevilAngel.com' was organizing the wedding as expected when Sukkhi and Mitthu were looking after all the arrangements in Neiyat's absence. The oldies and the masterminds Dev and Mahir sat in a corner watching the show when their wives were busy pampering the bride and groom. Chaahat and Neiv although exchanged uncomfortable sad smiles they were still happy.

Sanchi's Mehndi ceremony was happening by the side and Aahir sat quietly watching the dancing crowd when his mother pulled him and Sanchi on the dance floor. Although looking disinterested Aahir shook his leg and danced along only to see the most unexpected person enter the living room where the function was organised.

Aahir and Neiyat were finally face to face after 2 days. Tomorrow was his wedding and as much it scared her that much she was determined to win her man. She directly took a few steps and stood looking into his eyes while he looked uncomfortable and blinked looking elsewhere when she asked him directly...

'So you are marrying her huhhh?'

Aahir didn't choose to reply back and was about to leave when Neiyat held his wrist and he was shocked

'Do you love her Aahir?' she asked boldly which irked Aahir and he turned around and spat on her face angrily saying...

'Love is a word I wouldn't want to fall into for the next seven lifetimes Miss Kapoor. So yeah!!! I don't love her and you know what that's the best feeling ever!!! I don't want to fall in love ever again!!!' his eyes went moist and it pricked her chest but she maintained her casual smile and took a step forward and said ..

'And what if I say...I love someone!!!' and this time Aahir gripped her hand and swat it in one go saying...

'Wouldnt be surprised...it's not new for Neiyat Kapoor to change colors. You're worse than even a chameleon and I wouldn't even be surprised!!!' saying he walked away while Neiyat followed him and he was climbing the staircase when Neiyat spoke up...

'I am sorry Aahir ..I just didn't have the cour'

'I don't care Neiyat!!! You and your feelings can all go to hell...you know what you know must go and give a customized order for a groom...good looks, brains, personality...go make a checklist na.. that's what you look for in a man...love and emotions don't matter to you .. and here after you don't matter to me!!!' saying he ran outside and drove away in his car.

Her eyes filled with tears when Dev kept a hand on her shoulder and said...
'Dont give up Puttarji (child)...you still have an entire day!!! Don't give up!!!'

It was night and nothing was working and now she was loosing hope. When everyone kept appreciating Sanchi's Mehndi color and cracked post wedding jokes for Sanchi and Aahir, Neiyat couldn't take the pain and ran to the terrace and broke down badly.

'Neiyat!!! You can't give up my child' Dev and Mahir consoled her but she burst out crying saying...

'Daadu... Mypie...I did everything...from sending him flowers to sorry note...I fought his receptionist waited in his cabin where he never came then I got to know he already left two hours ago, I came home, went to meet him only to find him doing all cozy poses and a stupid pre wedding shoot with her. Aaru aunty was feeding them from the same plate. They were sharing the same tender coconut like it's some bloody 90's bollywood movie. Urghhhhhhh!!!
Why why whyyyy!!! I can't loose him...but I'm not seeing any way out now...'

Neiyat's POV:

Mypie held onto my shoulder and said...
'Neiyat...look ..I know you're a Kapoor kid... Normal is never the Kapoor thing. No one had a normal love story in your family but you have to know my grandson is still a Sehgal. We are normal people. And above all he is the great Bela Sehgal's grand child. He never crosses his line when he's given a word. So you know what these tiny mini things are never goin to calm him down. You have to talk to him, tell him what you feel and just propose your love to him. Love is only what can melt Sehgals nothing on this earth and that creature is a male version of his grandmother. So you know what just go straight to him, apologize and ask him to stop the wedding' Mypie gave a straight forward solution and then I looked at my Daadu who was pouting and looking at his walking stick.