He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭

Aahir's POV:

'Aahir....listen....Aahir... please eat something baby' Mumma kept telling me while I was busy looking for the next flight to Sydney. She was busy running behind me because I didn't eat anything for breakfast and now I didn't want to eat lunch too.

I didn't create a scene in living room because of BD and MD. They were extremely happy and emotional seeing me after years. BD literally hugged and cried for minutes and I had to console her. She was happy yet kept crying and caressing my hair. I could feeling her trembling old hands shivering. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. MD also gave me a tight hug and caressed my head saying 'We missed you son'...They both have grown very old. I was happy to have seen them after so many years. It felt so good basking the warmth of my grandparents arms. It's only with those warm hugs I realised how much I missed all this. How much I missed them.

But!!!
I was fuming and boiling in anger as I saw my parents!!! I could see my mom trying those innocent puppy eyes but damn!!! I'm also her son!!!
She's always tried these on everyone including me ever since my childhood days but I'm not falling for those innocent looks!!!
I know my mom's evil brains and although my dad tries to behave the king infront of the world but we all knows it's the Queen Rule in the house!!!

I was extremely angry and pissed off!!!
Only I know the way I managed to reach India at such a short notice. I didn't get a flight too...it was all thanks to one of my highly influential client who owned a private jet that I managed to reach India in this short notice only to see my mother giggling and stuffing those coconut barfis!!! For a minute I was happy seeing her fine. I thanked god that my mother was doing well but then suddenly it striked me about all the fear and tensions I went through. I was raging as I realised my parents tricked me into this!!!

'Aahir please my calf...don't do this baby...eat something' she said and I shot her a look and said...

'Stop it Mumma...enough!!! Why are you pretending like you care huhhh?' I yelled and I heard a roar 'Aahirrrr watch your tone' I saw my father standing there with folded hands.

I shot him a look and said ...
'Dad??? Really??? You are trying that on me??? You also joined Mumma in that stupid plan of hers...do you know what I went through those 18 hrs??? I went crazy thinking if you guys are ok? Your phones were switched off... landline was not reachable..And you guys think I will sit here and eat peacefully with you folks? Do you know what and all I left there and came running? And Mumma really??? Mushrooms??? You know how severe was your health when you last time were admitted due to the allergy? It's not a joke Mumma!!! Or a stupid prank!' I yelled again while I saw her eyes filled with tears and she kept the plate there on the table and mumbled a 'I am sorry' and left from there...A sudden wave of guilt rushed into me...I didn't like talking to her in this tone heck I never raised my voice on my mother ever in my life...I was extremely upset. But I was angry too!!!

'Mumma yaar...you don't understand' I tried to say but she had already left the room..

'She does understand Dr Sehgal but looks like you don't understand...yes we lied to you...but there are reasons for it' dad said and I shot him a look and asked him...

'Really dad??? You wanna justify your act by giving reason??? Really??? She's my mom...you scared me to death!!!'

'And she is my wife...I love her too...but we have our reason..why one...I'll give you two!!!

First...Yes We lied about Aaru's health but your Daadi (Grandmother)'s health isn't good son!!! Her quarter yearly reports aren't good son!!! Last week her bp was also on a lower side... I don't know if you noticed or not but your Daadi was extremely happy today. I saw her smiling Aahir...' he said and I looked at him...