Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃

Aahir's POV:

'Riri...come let's go!!!' I heard Chichi's voice and opened my eyes. The high tides of sea which had heated up due to the scorching sun this afternoon kept hitting the big black rock and were returning back. My life looked very much like that rock. Tide kept hitting me left right and centre. A tide called Neiyat Neiv Kapoor.

It was more than 24 hours that we reached Goa and ever since the ugly showdown we had in the middle of that street both of us went silent. Neither she spoke a word nor I. Last night I had dinner in my room and this morning she had her breakfast in her room. We didn't want to face each other. There was an aching pain in my chest but Chichi was trying to cheer me up all the time.

She brought me breakfast to the room, she sat with me alongside since morning and we watched episodes of Friends and had some good time but mind you if an OG show like Friends cannot cheer you up then nothing really can. Not even your bestie.

'Riri we are going paragliding. I don't care you are coming. How much will you sulk here...get up... quick!!!' saying she managed to drag me on to the beach. I noticed Nikhil, Aaryan and Luv taking a sunbath by the beach side but she wasn't there. I really didn't want to ask about her again. Luv looked slightly pissed with me. She was my friend but she was Neiyat's childhood bestie. The bond I share with Chichi is what she shares with Neiyat. But this time Neiyat was wrong. She misbehaved, she may have issues with me but I couldn't listen her badmouthing Chichi.

So I went along with Chichi for a paragliding. Although my mood was off, Chichi is someone who can lift my mood up and I felt much better going paragliding with her. Post paragliding we had plans of scooba diving too but suddenly she realised something and whispered in my ears. I nodded and went to get the same.

'Bro but why are we here...if you want that tell me bro...I have it... you just tell me your favourite flav'

'Shutup Aaryan... Disgusting!!! Just one track mind ...I pity your wife!!! If you ever have one!!!' I said and finally found a lady who seemed to be the working staff ...

'Mam could you please help me with xxxl sanitary napkins with soft coating for women please' and she smiled and took me along and said...

'Sir here you can pick amongst these' and I smiled. I quickly found Chichi's brand and went to the billing section. Although there were no medical stores nearby but thankfully this mart had Chichi's necessary hygiene products. Aaryan added a few condom packets alongside and went away as he got a phone call.

I was about to get the items billed when I saw Neiyat at the billing section. She was shocked seeing me carrying the sanitary napkins in my hands but when she noticed condom boxes too her eyes went red. Within seconds she left the mart without even sparing me a look.

Gosh I don't know what had she assumed by now.

I went back to the washroom where Chichi was waiting for me. I had got a fresh pair of clothes for her as her previous ones were stained. In no time she came out dressed and hugged me saying...

'You are a saviour Riri...I love you!!!'

And then I listen to the screeching noise of chair being pulled and I turn around to see Lavanya and Neiyat were having their evening tea by the beach side and Neiyat looked red in anger, such that she walked away in her white noodle strapped crop top and pallazos without her scarf and jacket too... Luv looked angry and upset too.

I walked towards Lavanya but she showed me her palm saying...
'Aahir... I think Aaru aunty probably has found her daughter in law...no wonder she said you both would marry each other... great... now that it's all done.. announce it!!!' and I was shocked.