Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀

2 months later...

Aahir's POV:

'No Aaryan..sorry!!! I already told you I can't come...I just reached home and I had 3 surgeries since morning...I have skipped my lunch, hadn't even got time to grab a cup of coffee and I'm craving for a good nap...you guys have fun' saying I tried to disconnect the call

'Bhai Bhai... please...don't do this yaar...the dates were planned only after we got to know everyone's convenience This is not fair...' Aaryan practically cried and I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen!

'Aaryan I know...but sweetheart...I am a cardiologist...I don't run a business here.. unfortunately no one plans and gets a heart attack...

It's not like 'Haaww it's a Friday night...let's take a tour of Sehgal Hospitals...or it's not like awww I need a special tattoo...how about getting a tattoo on my chest by Dr Aahir...Side by side how about a small bypass surgery!!!' I spat sarcastically

While I could hear phone shuffling hands and then I heard another voice...and I instantly knew with who it was with the very first word I heard...

'Aahrjjiiiiiii what the F is this...I heard you wouldn't be here tonight for the Mehndi ceremony??? This is not fair...Whose name am I going to get imprinted if you don't come here ..awwww I'm sulking here without you my loveeeee'

And I chuckled...
'Awwwwww my sugarplum... Unfortunately to fill stomach of our hundred unborn children I have to stitch a few hearts...you see...but I promise I'll be there tomorrow for the Bachelor and Spinster night baby...till then please keep dreaming about me' I said sweetly while next second the phone shuffled some more hands while here I put the phone on speaker and began stripping down and changed into comfortable sweatpants and a tshirt...

'Ohhhh Aahir Pra (brother) I heard you are not going to be here... this is not acceptable...Beeji (mother) wants to meet you...Mihika's entire family wants to meet you...you convinced them for this marriage...you are the VIP here Praji (Brother)... Nothin doing...you are coming tonight...' Sukhbir aka Sukkhi was yelling on the call.

That boy was hell excited, two months ago when Neiyat rejected my proposal we became best of friends and along with her did Sukhbir and Mihika became my friends. There was this spitting chemistry between these two however Sukhbir being a Sikh and Mihika was a Assamese Hindu had various cultural differences and were scared to confront their families, so I stepped up and spoke to both families. Initially no one agreed but gradually they accepted it. And finally this weekend they were having a destination wedding in Goa and I had invitations from both sides.

'Sukhbir...I am sorry but I really will take the first flight to Goa tomorrow morning... It's already 7 in the evening. By the time I reach the party would get over...you guys enjoy...I promise I'll be there tomorrow' I tried convincing.

While this time phone shuffled and was now with Mihika ...
'Aahir Bhaiyya (brother) you may want to escape this...but the witch waiting for you downstairs will eat you raw...she was super confident you will escape so she didn't take th afternoon flight' she said and my eyes widened.

'Exactly!!! Now tell your lazy ass Bhaiyya to get his ass moving...I want some really sexy mehndi designs on my hands' I heard a voice from behind me which brought an instant smile on my face.

'You didn't go?' I asked removing my glasses to which she barged in with heavy steps and I could hear a trolly being drawn which stopped next to me ..

'No I didn't...and I won't! Until you board the flight with me which is at 9pm...two hours from now and knowing the Bangalore traffic...we better leave right now' she said pulling me by my shoulders and I turned around to meet her angelic face.