🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!

Neiyat's POV:

'Ririiiiiii...try this...Mumma helped me make them for you... I'm sure you will love them...Seeeeee Churmundo (GSB style sweet made of whole wheat flour, ghee and sugar). Saying she opened the box that probably Musky Bua sent for her. I saw she sat next to Aahir on the dining table and Aahir was smiling a little too much looking at Miss Perfectionist. She was about to feed Aahir the laddoo but I was quick...

'Ummmm... Sanchi I think you don't know...But Aahir is not too fond of sweets!!! He prefers spices more...but no worries...I'll eat them...after all Musky Bua made them!!!' saying I was about to take the box from her but Aahir quickly pulled the box from her saying...

'No ways ... These are mine!!!' and then he looked at Sanchi and said...
'Thank you Chichi...I really missed them a lot. Now don't even look at them they are all mine!!!' saying he began stuffing his mouth with the Churmundo and moaned at its taste while Sanchi smiled. And I was shocked!!!

Wasn't this the same Aahir who would shout about calories and health and what not!!! I was pissed.

'Shocking!!! I never saw Aahir eat sweets...He's a health freak!!! I mean I still remember he didn't even touch the waffles with chocolate cream which Neiyat made a few days ago right Nei??? ' Lavanya just spoke my mind and Aahir smiled saying..

'Oh these are made of whole wheat flour and palm sugar Luv... they are extremely healthy and full of protein because of the dry fruits Musky Aunty adds on to them unlike the waffles which are made of Wheat flour and the sugary sweet chocolate cream which is no good to your body!!! That's junk!!' he said and although it was a silly thing something broke inside me.

Junk??? He thinks I make junk???
His Chichi is a junkyard!!!
'Vaddi Aayi Chudail (Here she is witch!!!)' I rolled my eyes and said at once...

'Huhhh whatever...You alone didn't like it Aahir everyone at home loved it...Infact Aaryan ate a plate full of them...right Aaruuuuu...' I said sweetly and my forever favorite Aaryan jumped in saying...

'Yup...ofcourse...no one makes better waffles than Neiyat' and I smirked...

While Miss Perfectionist forever trying to be a sugarcoated doll spoke up...

'Heyyyy there's more stored? I love waffles!!!' but I looked at her and smiled extra sweety saying...

'Ohhhh...you see here people LOVE what I make!!! Specially when it comes to sweets..They think I'm the best...so you know what hard luck!!! Unfortunately it got emptied within a day...saddddd...' I said battling my eyelashes but my insides wanted to stuff the waffles in her nose and dunk her into the chocolate syrup.

I hate her!!!
Always trying to be this sugarcoated girl.

While D.K Daadu pulled her closer saying...
'Awww it's ok princess...I'm sure our Neiyat can make them again for you...Right my Lady JD?' Daadu asked and I walked into him and hugged him tighter pulling him towards me keeping that witch away from him.

'Anything for you Daadu...you ask for anything have I ever said a No???' I asked and he smiled while suddenly Sanchi said...

'Even I love you Naanu...so what if I can't make waffles' saying she looked down and I noticed Daadu pulled her closer too and I wanted to scratch her face.

This !!! This is exactly why I hate her from childhood.

Puppy face...button eyes but soul of a witch!!!
She wants to take away everyone from me. The minute she's here everyone starts doing 'Jai Jai Sanchi!!!'. Why is she here!!!

While suddenly Sanchi spoke up...
'Hey so when are the wedding preps beginning... have you guys done with the shopping??? I'm so excited woooow...I'll finally get to attend a Indian wedding after years!!! Heyyy by the way congrats Neiyat!!! So when are we meeting your man!!!' she said at once and suddenly everyone went silent.