When seasons change 🙃🌻💕

Neiyat's POV:

I switched on the tv and every media channel kept shouting about Aahir being arrested. My family was being hounded. Kakkars kept giving statements about how Aahir was jealous about their son and that how he was interested in me however I was in love with Ved and how Aahir went beating down Ved to death in his jealousy but there wasn't a single statement released from Sehgals or Kapoors.

The media kept blaming ugly shabby things about how Aahir is a goon in clothes of a doctor and how his license must be cancelled. I was done with all the shit and I stood up wiping my tears and asked Aaryan to take me to the police station. But when he objected I threatened him if he won't take I will drive myself with my dislocated shoulder. Knowing the stubborn me, Aaryan took me to the police station.

The minute media saw me, they all went gaga and pounced upon me for bytes. But I somehow managed to dodge them and entered the police station. I saw Aaru aunty, Mihir uncle, Dad, Lavanya and Daadu explaining them. Although the police was well behaved with Daadu knowing the respect he had in the country Aahir was denied bail because he had beaten up Ved so badly that he was in ICU right now.

Everyone kept explaining but nothing happened. Aaru aunty was crying badly and I felt extremely guilty. I took a step forward saying...

'I need to record my statement too Officer. If there is a FIR going to be launched against Aahir and it's non bailable then please arrest Mr Kakkar and their family as well please I shouted' while Kakkars who stood in a corner looked furious.

'This girl is a liar officer...she is trying to shift blames!!!' Ved's mother said and I smirked saying...

'That bungalow where your son attempted to rape me has multiple CCTV cameras mam!!! Including the bedroom!!! There are enough proofs to show your son's true face!!!' I spat leaving Ved's mother numb. She had nothing to argue now.

'Officer...last night Mr Ved Kakkar attempted to rape me. It was Mr Aahir Sehgal who saved me. You can check upon my medical certificates which confirm I was been manhandled. My family here is only trying to protect my image but I don't think somebody's image is made or tarnished if they get raped. It's the rapist who's image is tarnished. It's the rapist who should be shamed and not the victim. We go through pain and unexplainable trauma but rapists are like Ved let go off free. No....Never Officer. Please arrest him.' I said and that's when Mr and Mrs Kakkar tried to bargain...

But this time Daadu spoke up...
'And also arrest Mr and Mrs Kakkar for threatening my family of dowry. They expected money, property and jewellery from us and the proof is the phone call my son has on his office phone call logs recorded when Mr Kakkar asked for it' and now Ved's parents were ready to take back the case. But I wasn't!!!

I couldn't let a monster like Ved roam free. So I denied of the same and we were ready to fight it in the court. That's when Lavanya interrupted and we saw the same tall man who had beaten up Ved on my engagement night in the police station.

'Hi Officer ...Aditya Raj Suryavanshi!!! Here is my lawyer along with me and these are Mr Aahir's bail approvals. Also Mr and Mrs Kakkar please look into this pendrive. It has all illegal activities listing may it be the business, the wrongs he was involved in, infact the political party he wanted to represent him as their candidate has also chucked him off and I'm sure you would be receiving a phone call from the CM shortly. So its better you withdraw the case else you will loose your son but you will also loose your living and be on roads in a matter of few hours!!! If this leaks out you can imagine your share value, your investors will pull out, your son has lifted a huge sum of money from the market...you will be bankrupt and to add on your Idiotic son attempted to touch D.K's granddaughter. I don't know if he will even see the next sunrise!!!' he smirked while Mr and Mrs Kakkar looked at my Daadu and dad who shot them a death glare.