Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!

Aahir's POV:

Her eyes are a different shade!!!
How on earth are they so attractive!!!
I know it's the shade which Nikhil has, Neiv uncle has, DK Daadu has!!!
It's unique and beautiful!!!
But with her eyes having that beautiful shade makes you want to keep looking at it!!!
A shade of brown, a tint of red when light falls on it, a tint of yellowish golden as they shine in excitement or when she frowns!!!

Indeed!!! 'Devil Orbs' nope!!!
'Angel Eyes!!!' Indeed Angel Eyes!!!
My mind registered and next minute when I heard Aaryan blabbering crap from the back seat and she trying to look elsewhere I realise I have been staring at her like some three eyed raven bird!!!

Stop it Aahir!!! Remember her tongue runs like a motor!!! No breaks applied!!!
She maybe beautiful but she comes with a 'Warning Sign'!!!

And then I turn around and start driving towards our beach house!!!

'Mr Pedro...could you please ask these folks to reduce the volume of the music system please...I'm trying to attend a emergency call but I'm unable to hear a word' and Mr Pedro went to tell Neiyat and her friends for the upteenth time to lower the volume but looks like they didn't care a damn!!!

I walked into the living room and shot them all a look while everyone looked scared seeing my angry face but Neiyat!!!
'Can you guys please reduce the volume this is bloody important!!! I'm not partying like you jobless folks!!!' I yelled.

That one girl there with those russet brownish eyes doesn't seem to care a damn though!!! She went towards the music system without looking away increased the volume and 'Taare Gin Gin' plays louder while passing me a smug look started doing bhangra at it while I passed her a angry look. My jaws tightened while I fisted my palms!!!

And then she made her friends dance while I saw Aaryan silently gulping his beer and taking Luv and Shika away!!!
I had my juniors on the call and I didn't want them to wait so without another go I took my laptop, my hotspot device and went towards the backyard which opened up at our private beachside...

It wasn't pleasant there as well as the waves in the night made loud noises and I was getting irritated. No!!? I was mad right now!!! They called me for an emergency case to know my second opinion. I tried to keep my calm as much as possible as being a doctor I needed to act same and patient in the most bizarre situations as well. I studied the reports and spoke to my junior doctor as well after finally telling him that there is no other go and they had to operate.

Finally shutting down the laptop I walked into the house and shut down the music system!!!

While she looked at me and switched on the music system while Sukhbir's Taare Gin Gin went on playing and i switched it off again. She switched it on this time leaning on the music system and folding her arms against her chest and I lost my shit too...
I went closer to her as my upper body towered against her lean one and I noticed her throat gulp!!! I smirked and next minute my right hand passed by her left side and I could see her shudder although our eyes didn't loose contact...

Her eyes held something that I couldn't stop looking into it but my raging anger was on another level!
My fingers reached the music system and I switched it off!!!
She was about to switch it on again but this time I held her hand behind her back and twisted it slightly. I heard her wince while I stepped closer to her.

My chest brushed her bosom while my anger was on cloud nine!!!
'You don't understand importance of a phone call? Pedro asked you guys to lower the volume for some time!!!
But you didn't care!!! Do you even understand the importance of my profession madam...I don't dance around in weddings to get my pockets filled!!! It's life or death. Your stupidity could have caused a life today!!! ' I shouted while she narrowed her eyebrows raised and dropped for a brief minute.

Her hot breath fanned against my face and unknowingly my eyes landed on her lips. The temperature in this room suddenly felt hot!!! She was trying to get off my grip while I bent closer to her and said...
'Dont try to play with fire little snowball!!! You have no idea what happens if you anger the fire' and I left her grip and continued walking...

As I was near my room I heard

Oooho hooo hoo
Oooho hoooo ho
Ooho hooooo hooo
Ohhho ishq tera tadpaave

And I turn around as I see this stubborn girl standing there and looking at me. She had the guts to do that again.
This time she walks closer to me and says...
'No job is less in this world Dr Sehgal!!! Neither mine nor yours!!! And I'm not heartless! I could have listened provided you requested and didn't try to boss around!!!'

My anger was at the peak now!!!
In one go I held her by her forearm and pinned her to the wall and said...
'This is my house!!!'

To which she looked into my eyes and said gritting her teeth...
'Its Mihir uncle's house...'

I smirked saying...
'Little snowball...guess you don't see the board outside the beach house...
It says...Dr Aahir Sehgal!!!
Yes I may not have come here before but I own this property!
So you know what either behave the way I like or feel free to find a place for yourself somewhere else!' I snared.

She looked at me in the eye and said...
'You know what...I was going to give another chance to find you a girl just because you are Aarya aunty's son but now Fuck you!!!' saying she pushed me through my chest and started packing her stuff and said...

'Guys let's go... we'll find a hotel room' while Sukkhi said...
'Nei...it's the holiday season and it's tough to find a room at Calangute tonight...I say let's stay and it's already 12 past 10' her friend seemed smarter than her but she was fuming!!!

'Your choice Sukkhi...I'm not staying here anymore...and Aaryan tell your brother...he and his apology can go to hell!!!' I shot her a look while she turned around pushing her hair back and left the beach house.

I was pissed too. I went to my room and banged the door close.

After sometime I saw Aaryan sitting next to me...
'Bro...' he began

'Dont bro me Aaryan!!! It was her fault...it was a 12 year old kid yaar...how irresponsible could she be... critically ill that kid is ..yes I'm a doctor but I'm a human too...I also have patience...I can't go back at this hour but least I could be available on the call'

To which Aaryan said...
'Sorry Bhai...we didn't know and it's not her fault ..it's my fault...I thought you are being a prick and pretending it ..Neiyat said to lower the volume but I didn't...and later probably you behaved like again spoke about her profession lightly and triggered her...I'm sorry Bhai...but Neiyat didn't do anything...she just got annoyed by your behaviour'

And next second I covered my face with my palms!
Shit!!!

I need to talk to her. Her staff was prepping to leave, she already left. I requested her staff to stay back requesting I will get her soon.

Clock was ticking 1 am midnight and she was nowhere seen...

My fear went evident. I could see the beach empty. I began searching for her. I got a call from Nikhil who had gone to get some alcohol and reached home just now and probably got to know the entire matter and was threatening me for ill treating his sister.

Logically she irked me!!!
But practically I must have tried to know the situation first!!!
It is still her fault but at this point I just need to know she is safe...
I began searching for her...
Finally I saw her sitting in the dark on the beach hugging her luggage.
Under the moonlight I saw her face looking too dull.

I went and sat next to her on the sand.