It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺

Neiyat's POV:

'Mypie....I tried!!!' I tried explaining him but he sounded furious on the video call but then I see my Daadu smirking and giving a 'I knew it' smile to which Mypie shot Daadu an angry look.

We were right now in Mypie's penthouse. The blueberry hills!!!
'I didn't have a choice Mypie...' I said again but Mypie was furious.

'No Neiyat!!! You had a choice but you happened to choose the easy way out. The stupid stupid way that your crazy grandfather supported you with!!! But let me tell you Puttarji (child)...this is so wrong!!! You should have said it to him! You rejected him ..you had to propose to him but you kidnapped him! Like what is this some sort of a 'Pakadwah Vivah' (abduction wedding) which you are promoting Neiyat? And you think this is cool???' he shouted and I slowly looked at my Daadu who signalled me to ignore Mypie.

'Neiyat...stop looking at your grandfather. He's mad!!! Listen to me...life isn't a game of chess like your Daadu says...it's rather much more complicated. There's no chance to revive your queen again. Once lost is lost. Think wise Neiyat' saying he dropped the call.

Clock was ticking 4 am and slowly I see Aahir opening his eyes and he scratched his head asking...
'Where am I' and I offered him a glass of water. The minute he saw me he jumped up and said...

'You...you what had you put on my face...that handkerchief...and then you...what... damn...ughhh...wait a minute where the hell am I...freaking... isn't this Daadu's house. What the hell Neiyat. I am getting married in a few hours of time. Morning is my haldi ritual and night is my wedding. What the...wait!!! You abducted me!!!
What the fish Neiyat!!! Are you crazy?' he yelled pulling his hair and I looked elsewhere.

He held my shoulder and pulled me saying...
'You have lost it!!! You think this will stop me? Never!!! I am leaving now!' saying he went to unlock the door but even after multiple attempts the knob didn't unlock he kicked the door and turned around and shot me a fierce look.

'Its locked. And there goes the key!!!' saying I threw the key outside the window and he shouted in anger shaking me up holding me by my forearms...

'What the fuck!!! Have you lost it Neiyat?' to which my eyes filled with fresh tears and I said...

'Yes.... yes I have lost it!!! I can't see you marry someone else Aahir...' and he scratched his forehead asking...

'Why so???'

My eyes began pouring fresh tears and I wiped it with the back of my palm and I said...
'Because....I.....I.... can't see you marry her!!!'

And this time he pulled me into his chest and shouted on my face asking...
'Exactly my point!!? Answer whyyy???' he screamed and yet another time I felt my tongue tied.

'Say Neiyat!!!' he practically begged this time and I burst out into tears.

Why on earth doesn't my mouth open infront of him to say it. Why is it so impossible!!!

He pushed me slightly and asked...
'Why did you do this??? Whose idea was it??? And wait I'm here means my Daadu knows it...answer me Neiyat why did you do it?' he asked and I sobbed saying...

'Because Kapoor's can't say!!!' and this time he pulled me hard into his chest and his eyes were red.

'Kapoors!!! Really Neiyat??? That's all is your identity? That you are a Kapoor? You carry their surname and trait is fine but doing something this unethical and justifying it's cool for you to do it because you are the great Dev Kapoor's granddaughter is WRONG!!!

Come out of your strawberry world Neiyat!!! Life is not all a tv soap opera or a bollywood movie where you run away with your groom, kiss and live happily ever after!!! Do you know the consequences a family faces once a groom or a bride runs away? It's the people left behind who face and not the couple who ran away for their own happiness and here I don't even know if this is all because we are even a couple in the first place???