The comforting arms ❤️

Neiyat's POV:

'We really like Neiyat a lot Mr Kapoor and thank you for the wonderful dinner...so I think we must really get to the point...after all it's been more than 2 months that Neiyat and Ved know each other and we really want the wedding done as soon as possible... atleast before the media begins filling up the gossip columns' Ved's father proposed to my dad and dad who took a backseat spoke up in one go saying...

'Mr Kakkar...I really respect that the kids have been knowing each other for a good interval of time but marriage is too early both according to me and my wife...Right Chah?' dad said firmly.

He was still unhappy about the Kakkars visiting for dinner. It was all thanks to Aahir who convinced dad for this meet and greet. He has been convincing the world about this proposal. I don't really understand how is it so easy for him. He went on knees and opened up crying like a little baby and confessed his heartfelt feelings to me... and then he's been all gaga about my wedding!!!

Infact last night dad created a scene knowing Kakkars were in Bangalore. I had tried denying Ved but I don't understand what is the issue with him. He clearly hates Aahir. Infact doesn't like any of my cousins. The only one he talks to properly is Lavanya who just gives him really bad attitude. Everytime he is around my cousins scatter away like he is some anti repellant spray and they are all some mosquitoes!!!

My thoughts were broken when Mrs Kakkar spoke up...
'Looks Mr Kapoor...you may belong from an influential and a powerful background but we as well belong together an extremely respectable business family from Delhi and anyways we all know about the famous Neiv-Chaahat love story...you both had a really controversial marriage, we rather want a silent one for our son!!!' Ved's mom smirked and my father was clearly irked.

But that's when my D.K Daadu spoke...
'Well not everyone can be Kapoor's...Mrs Kakkar... and anyways controversy is in their blood...you know what we have had a history...no wedding has been quiet and silent in the Kapoor household. We love our women more than our lives...we can both die and KILL for our ladies!!! And with respect to media...they have a love-hate bond with us since mine and Ishu's days but then you know what's most important...it's the bond of love and trust in a marriage, the never ending love, the craving emotion which never lets you go off your partner even in your worst!!! Just like my Neiv and Chah...But then people do have ugly fights in parties because their husbands sneaking into other women and media writing it off...We don't know if it's true or false...but didn't your husband get caught in some scandal like that
..ohhhh and if I'm not wrong Ved as well...wasnt he caught in something similar??? ' Daadu spoke up and my eyes widened.

My Daadu smirked and leaned back when Ved's mother spat angrily.

'Mr Kapoor... That's a lie...you know how media is' she looked furious to which my Daadi smiled saying 'Exactly...I'm glad you know too!!!' and Ved's mother was left speechless.

But this time to my surprise Ved spoke up ....
'But Daadu I really want to marry Neiyat before this month end!!' while this time my Daadu spoke up at once..

'We don't mind son...it's just that just because you have relationship with the Kapoor's don't expect us to support you with your political aspirations!!! Kapoor's have never misused our powers and the day we do you wouldn't know what hit you' saying Daadu stood up at once but then Ved stood up angrily and shouted ..

'Daadu are you trying to tell me I'm doing this all for that stupid MLA seat... I really love Neiyat...and she loves me too...Right babe...' saying he held my hand and I was speechless.

'Neiyatttt...sayyyy' Ved gritted his teeth.
I was a little scared looking at him now. This time my dad stood up asking me...

'Look at your choice Neiyat...are you really sure about him???' And I didn't really know what to say...it was all a hot environment...I was really not understanding how to calm down everyone just then we heard voices from behind...