Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2

Aarya's POV:

There was a decent crowd around and it looked like a fun environment. I smiled and kept admiring happy faces around me. Neiv Bhai had organised a welcome party in the honour of me and Mihir and our new hospital branch which would be the biggest hospital in Bangalore with extremely advanced technological equipments, making it a huge achivement for our family.

But the most satisfactory was the smile on my and Mihir's parents. My parents Archit and Pooja Ahuja were the happiest seeing me and Mihir after a long time. My mother also being a doctor was happy that even Aahir had embraced this profession of ours and was proud to see him grow so much however she as well missed him a lot. She and Dad wanted to see him.

But the sadness in Bela Ma and Mahir Papa's eyes were evident. Mahir Papa still tried to cheer us up but Bela Ma looked dull and sad. Her eyes kept lingering on other kids of the family who loved them a lot. Malu's daughters Lavanya and Vanshika who unlike their childhood days of those tv buffs had now turned into extremely well behaved and matured girls who were the life of these oldies. Malu has brought them up very well and they take care of the entire oldies gang. I still can't believe these are the same two kids who annoyed Aahir to the roots during their childhood days such that my son has although forgotten mostly everything about his childhood days except these two munchkins and their 'Aahirjiiii' such that even today my son freaks out if someone addresses him with a 'Ji' LoL!!!

Neiv Bhai's son Nikhil is also a responsible child who takes care of everyone, at times I'm glad Sehgals and Kapoor's are neighbors. Now I know what Neiv Bhai wanted to convey to us. It is actually scary that mom dad stay alone in that house at this age, no wonder they miss us and I have decides to make sure to find a permanent solution to this problem post tonight's welcome party for sure!!!

Mihir's POV:

My wife is dangerous!!!
Scary!!! Creepy!!! Crazy!!!
And the look she is giving me right now with that tv vamp kind of lingering smile on her lips literally is making me shit in my pants!!!
I know that look!!!
And I definitely don't want to go on that track but I know there's something cooking in that evil brain!!!

She is like the devil's adopted child!!!
No wonder Neiv Bhai calls her 'little one'
Lady Lucifer!!!

'Will you dial quickly Mihuuuu' she battled her eyelashes and I smiled nervously and said...

'But Aaru what if he figures out!' and she smirked!!!
Like really smirked???

Then she sits on that rocking chair and leans back and smiles saying...
'I am his mother Mr Mihir Mahir Sehgal!!! And when it comes to him I can probably even predict his s*x life baby!!! Aahir is that predictable!!! So just you know... SHUT THE F UP and Dial him Nowwwww' she shouted and I said a meek... 'Ofcourse' and dialled him up!!!

I put the phone on speaker and waited for him to pick the call. It is approximately his tea time now and as expected he picked the call...

'Hi Aahir...how are you son?'

'Oh dad...I'm good...had a busy day...3 surgeries in a row...Just had my lunch' he said and I felt bad for my poor baby boy. No wonder he is the best in Sydney. He is such a hardworking boy. I'm so proud of him.

'Ohhh please have your lunch son and take care of yourself' I said somehow feeling uncomfortable trying to lie to him while Aaru here kept giving me a scowling look...

'I will dad!!! But hey where is mom...I tried calling her from last night and her number is not reachable...I even dialled the landline..no one picked...your phone was as well switched off...you guys shouldn't do that...what am I supposed to think??? I could have dialled BD and MD but I didn't want to scare them at this age' and I am already seeing the creepy smile on my wife's lips!!!