🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️

Today's chapter is dedicated to my partner __aaaarya__ Aaru...my buddy, my partner, my official cover designer for every book I have written and will write, my 'Jaydaat ki unofficial heir' 🤣, meri adopted beti🤭.

Happy Birthday mere bachche ❤️
God bless you with the best of health, loads of happiness, tons of success, more love and smiles...
I love you the most and you know it ❤️

To all my dearest readers, Today's is a little longer than usual chapter to compensate for yesterday❤️
Hope you enjoy 😉✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Neiyat's POV:

'Daaaduuuuu see I made Kheer for you'

'Neiv Mamu...try this na...it's your favorite French Omlette'

'Areyyyyy Lavanya have this na...this halwa is made of dry fruits and no added sugar. Just banana's natural sweetness...I'm sure your diet will be intact'

And now everyone had begun the Sanchi worshipping in our house!!!
Why is she here???

This is exactly why I hate her. Since our childhood she's been the Miss Gracious, Miss Perfect, Miss sensible and Miss Kind and Humble...This is exactly what she has now been doing since last two weeks. In mere two weeks of she being here everyone was praising her like she's some Miss universe in beauty, Michelin star chef in cooking, Einstein in intelligence and talented like Christopher Nolan.

At times I wonder if she's appeared and not born to Musky Bua. Last I knew someone so perfect was a Disney Princess.

Everytime she is here my people become hers and I hate this.

'Hey Neiyat why don't you try the Halwa too' she began serving some for me but I was quick.

'Its fine Sanchi...I dont prefer namesake sweets...it's either full fat sweet or not...and anyways I'm happy with my Parathas...thank you Ishu Daadi' I quickly pulled my Daadi into a tight hug. My Daadi kissed my forehead.

Stay away from them Saanchi. They are all mine.

Just then I saw her Aahir walking in...he was still in his track pants and tshirt.

Is he not going to hospital today???

'Arey Aahir??? You still here?' Lavanya voiced my thoughts while Sanchi lunged at Aahir and hugged him calling that annoying nickname...

'Ririiiiiii!!!' I hate that!!!

'Riri didn't you tell them about the plans?' she asked and I narrowed my eyebrows... what plans???

'No Chichi...I first made sure my work is delegated so we can enjoy our trip... now that it's done we can go...guys we are going to Goa' he said at once and I almost spat my coffee and began coughing. My Daadi tapped on my head trying to make me drink some water and calming me down.

He is going with her???
Goa???
Is it like a date???

'You ok Neiyat?' he asked with concern and I simply nodded. While Sanchi continued...

'Actually Aahir and I have this routine since last 8 years that we go on trips...4 times a year...once in a quarter we go on trips exploring places...we have done it all from mountain climbing to beach vacations to desert safari... thankfully this year we are in India and I finally get to visit Goa...Riri's' long awaited promise to be fulfilled' she said hanging in his arms. And they both were smiling at each other.

While Aaru aunty said at once...
'Finally this girl's long awaited would be fulfilled... Aahir this time don't forget to guard her when she's drunk...last time I was tired of answering Musky...she was so worried after this girl was drunk like a pig and both of you were not receiving my phonecalls but then I breath relief only after I see you both sleeping in each other's arms in Aahir's room...awww my cute babies' saying Aaru aunty pulls Aahir and Sanchi's cheeks and Aahir shouts saying...