Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥

Neiyat's POV:

His hands kept squeezing my waist and pulled me more into him. I gasped as his lips kept devouring my lips. He didn't let me breathe and kept swallowing my mouth in his. While I couldn't breathe I pressed his chest a little too firmly and he slowly let go off my mouth while I realised I jumped upon him shamelessly. I tried to get down from his stomach but instead of letting me go he squeezed my butt and my eyes widened as he nodded his head signalling a NO a little too dominantly and I swallowed nervously.

'Aah...Aahi...Aahir....put me down please' I say nervously instead this time he carries me more into his stomach and pulls me more on his stomach and whispers in a voice so husky which made me wonder if this was the same Aahir I ever knew...
..

'What did you say??? Bloody hell with you the answers I demanded??? Fine then... until and unless you answer me... Bear my torture!!!' saying he shoved his face into my neck and I could feel slow and soft kisses on my neck and at the contact of his lips on the skin of my neck I jump down and walk a little away from him. My breaths going uneasy...my hands were getting colder...I went and stood near the window trying to analyse what just happened...

This escalated too quickly while suddenly I feel Aahir's presence too close to my back and before I could turn around I feel his neck buried into my nape. His nose brush against my hair which he slowly pushed away with his fingers and I feel his lips on the nape of my neck. I shudder as he not just kisses there. He sucks onto the skin of the nape of my neck while I moan his name to my surprise only for him to turn me around in one go and push me towards the pane of the window.

Our fingers entwined while he pressed my hands against his. My back pressed against the pane and his body hovered upon me.

'Answer me Neiyat!! I want words!!! If not' and he does the unthinkable...as he lightly bites on my neck and I jump.

'Words Neiyat Words' saying he moves his hands on my waist unleashing vibes of pleasure and desire while my fingers unknowingly reach his hair and again when he bites on my neck I hold a bunch of his hair in my hand while he smiles saying...

'I guessed you right...you are indeed My Katil Haseena!!! Wild hannnn.... watch this' saying he went on showering non stop kisses on my neck and jaws while I kept squirming under his torture yet my body felt utmost pleasure.

Slowly his hand moved the noodle strap of my crop top a little lower and my heart began pounding in my chest.

I pushed him away and tried to walk off only for him to hold my wrist and pull me towards him. I smiled wondering when did he become so naughty all of a sudden.

I slowly walked towards him and in one go pushed him hard and he fell on the bed.

'Hmmm the bed is too soft...Chichi would love i' and before he could complete that line I climbed on his stomach and began beating his chest while he kept laughing.

Suddenly he turned our positions only for me to realise I was under him. He pinned me down holding my hands above my head as he said...

'Stop it Neiyat!!! Just say it!!! I am dying to hear it from you... please...' and slowly began kissing my neck. His other hand left the grip on my hands which were above my head and reached my bare waist squeezing it lightly and I moaned...

'Answer Neiyat!!! Say it' he said as he sunk his teeth again in my neckline...

'Tell me your feelings Neiyat!!!' his hot breath gasped against my lips and we both were breathing desperately into each other's mouth.

And I tried concentrating but the minute I saw his face I couldn't think of anything else. I slowly raised my head up and kissed him softly this time on his lips. His hands gradually moved on the other noodle strap moving it down and I enjoyed his touch. My hand went onto pull up his tshirt as a desperate urge built inside me to feel his skin and I snaked my arms around his stomach and slowly moved it under the tshirt. Without letting the grip off my mouth he tried to pull out his tshirt.

For a minute second he left my mouth while he pulled up the tshirt only to throw it away only for my fingers to finally come in contact with Aahir's body. He was a treasure under his clothes. His well toned abs, his shaved chest, shining skin now stopped balancing on his elbows instead fell upon me. And we both began showering kisses upon each other. His lips traced my neck and shoulders while my hands roamed around his back while suddenly he whispers..
'I love you Neiyat!!! I love you very much...Come on Neiyat...say it to me Sweetheart...i know you feel it too' and suddenly my hands stop...

I slowly push him away and I get up from the bed while I slowly feel his lips on my back. I quickly move my noodle straps up and Aahir stops...

'What is wrong?' he asks and I don't have an answer.

'Neiyat!!!' this time there is a deadpan seriousness in his voice.

I don't turn around. While he gets up and squeezes my shoulder asking..
'Neiyattt...are you...are you reg... regretting this???' he asks this time and I don't have an answer.

In one go he holds my shoulder and turns me around...
'Neiyattttt!!! Are you regretting this??? Face me damn it... what's wrong???' he asks but I feel guilty to look at his face.

But then I manage to say it...
'I..... I ...am sorry Aahir!!! I just...I don't know how...I...' and I no longer feel his hands on my shoulder. It hangs low on either side of his body. His shoulders are slumped. He looks broken!!!

'Aahir...I....I can expl'

But he interrupts showing me his palm. His eyes are filled with tears and he says at once...

'You know what is worse than Rejection? Playing with someone's emotions! And today you did that Neiyat! You must not have kissed me if you weren't sure...you must not have!!!' saying he picked his tshirt and began wearing it and walked past me.

I stood there like a deadbody. I didn't know what to say. Why the hell did I kiss him. Shit shit!!!

I closed my face with my palms and sat down flat on the floor.

Sun had begun setting and moon was seen in the sky while suddenly my room door was pushed open and I saw Lavanya standing at the door.

'What happened between you and Aahir Neiyat??? What did you do?' she asked and I was trying to gather words to answer her but then what she said left me blank.

'Aahir left Neiyat! He just left everything. He and Sanchi took the first flight available to Bangalore...and he looked angry, disturbed and pissed... what happened here??? Neiyat..tellll' she said and I didn't know what to say. I covered my face with my palms and finally decided to say it all to her.

'So you guys almost made out with each other and you don't know what you feel for him??? Like wooow Nei... what the fuck do you think of yourself??? If you are not sure of your emotions how can you do it??? You knew Aahir's feelings and you still?!? Gosh you messed up Nei!!!' and I wiped my face.

'Talk to him and sort it out!!! Let's go home!' she said and we took the first flight to Bangalore. Entire night I kept thinking about the moment I shared with Aahir and strangely I liked it. I loved it. But I was still scared...Aahir is not really my type then why can't i share him with others. I kept thinking all my way back home but when I reached home I saw Aaru aunty had arrived home and was glowing. She looked very happy and my parents looked low. They were faking a smile.

Seeing me she smiled genuinely this time and I was confused.

She took a laddoo from the box and shoved it into my mouth and said...
'Aahir told me everything!!!'

While my heart was thumping in my mouth. How could he say such personal things to his mother.

'Aahir told me he wants to get married!!!' he said and I don't know why the laddoo began choking me.

'But aunty I ...I don't know...I am not sure'
I tried explaining while Aaru aunty said...

'But I am...She is perfect for Aahir!!!" She said and I was confused...

'She???"

'Ohhh...I thought you know...Aahir has agreed to marry Sanchi. Infact he wants to marry Sanchi this Sunday and settle down in Sydney permanently!!!' Aaru aunty said and I was left shattered.