When tears mix in rain ☔❤️

Aahir's POV:

Clock was ticking 6:30 am and we were waiting since last half an hour.
We were supposed to leave Bangalore by 6:00 am but then girls being girls were still not on time.

Nikhil kept munching on an apple lazily while I looked at Aryan who kept taking his nth+1 selfie with his sports bike. We all had gone for the classic bullets but our young lad.

Enna ne kudiyan de naal laara lappa pake Goa jana he... (This guy has to play around with girls and go to Goa)

Just then I saw Luv and Chichi walking towards us and I rolled my eyes. We had three bikes. Luv jumped on Nikhil's bike pushing him behind and saying she's gonna drive. Nikhil our boy always got bullied by her since childhood. Like always he didn't have a choice. Chichi was just about to climb on to my bike but what happened next surprised me.

Neiyat took the backseat and I was shocked. Chichi was suddenly left speechless and I didn't know what to say.
But Neiyat quickly said...

'Ummm I'm not a sports bike girl...I get scared of those. And I don't want to die early with Aaryan driving that trash!!!' while I pressed my lips tighter only for Aaryan to scream...

'Ohhhh Hello Neiyat...this bike is so cool you know...ohhhh wait you don't know...You old fashioned aunty!!!' to which Neiyat shouted...

'Eyyyy dare you call me aunty!!!' and before they could begin the next world war I quickly drove away...

For Neiyat it was a sudden surprise as I started too quickly and she wasn't probably ready for it. In one go her hands landed on my shoulders leaving me perplexed. My body tensed under her touch while I asked her if she was ok???

She simply hummed and we continued driving.

Neiyat's POV:

I jumped on to the bike before that witch was all set ready to take my seat!!!

Accepted!!!
Yes I was jealous of Aahir and Sanchi's proximity!!!
Reason...I don't know!!! But all I know right now is that...I haaaaaaate Sanchi's and Aahir's closeness!!!
I can't just caaaaaant take it!!!

Luv smirked naughtily when I climbed onto Aahir's bike and she gave me a thumbs up while I swallowed nervously and looked elsewhere. But the best part was Sanchi's deadpan face when I claimed my place.

My place!!! With My Aahir!!!
She maybe his childhood friend but I was Aahir's bestie in the shortest interval!!!
Our bond is special and I don't think timespan should be the deciding factor for two people to bond.

Aaryan began his crazy bickering but before he could continue Aahir ignited the engine and we were on roads. My hands automatically held his broad shoulders and suddenly everything felt so good.

The cool breeze of Nice road, the early morning weather, fresh air...just him and me!!!

My eyes went onto the mirror and I hopelessly observe his face which had a glowing smile.

He was smiling. He liked this too!!!
Idiot!!! Then why was he pushing me away for so many days. There were no exchange of words only smiles and touches exchanged. It felt good having Aahir so close to me after weeks. It made me realise how much I missed him.

How much I missed us!!!

Unbelievably although Aahir started before both Aaryan and Luv, both raced us and we were slower than them. I didn't mind as far as I am with this man. Aahir suddenly stopped at a small local tea stall where he took a hot cup of tea and I had a tender coconut. The tea stall was beside a beautiful lake and we both silently sipped onto our drinks capturing the beautiful view in our eyes.