Bitter Truth Hurts 💔

Aahir's POV:

Her lips against mine felt surreal...I loved the taste of her in mine...I kept sucking every inch of those berries as my hands kept roaming in the beautiful locks of her soft silky hair...Her slender neck...her silky hair...

'Aahirrr...Aaahirrrrrrr'

And I felt someone shake my shoulder rigorously and I was out of my trans.

'Aahir...did you even listen to me??? Ok...if not this girl then there is one more girl...Heer Hooda...I insist you meet her' and she went on and on...

Shit!!! I just fantatiszed her...I was aroused just being in her thoughts. She was drawing me towards her like a magnet. I had taken a strong liking towards this girl...There wasn't one thing I couldn't like about her...I crossed my boundaries dreaming about her wild tonight...It was getting complicated...while she was just sitting close to me...I don't know when I started feeling such wierd things for her

Now!!! I couldn't trust myself...
Yes...I probably was falling for her!!!
And I knew I couldn't let things go uncomfortable between us. I could never do anything such that I fall in her eyes. It matters a lot for me. I like to see that respect in her eyes for myself and I knew once I propose her there would be more such emotions which she may slowly unveil. Maybe she's shy!!! I must take a step and at that very thought I held both her hands and she was shocked.

'Neiyat... STOP!!! Please' I whispered and she looked at me blinking through her angelic orbs and kept looking into my eyes. I could spend a lifetime staring at those. I smiled at my thoughts and spoke up at once.

'I have finalized the girl whom I would want to marry...' and her eyes grew as big as saucers and next minute she pulled me into a hug and my heart almost came into my mouth.

Her soft hands around my neck and her cute little earings were pricking my tshirt. My chest. Gosh how am I going to resist her uffff!!!

'Who is it... tell me tell me' she said and I smiled saying...

'I will propose her tomorrow...there is Diwali and what better day than bringing home the light of my life' I smiled and she jumped saying...

'Oh god I'm so so so happy for you Aahir...and I can't wait' saying she hugged me again and I slowly pulled her closer inhaling her lavender perfume and whispered 'Me too sweetheart!!!'

'No means no!!! Please let me do it my way mom...I will let you know' I said to my overexcited mother not before shooting a glance at Aaryan.

I am a fool!!! My brother is a big mouth. My only mistake that I trust him.
I told him that I was planning to propose Neiyat tonight but this Aaryan vomited everything to my mom and since then she's on her toes.

'But Aahir...look ..I will only talk to Neiv Bhai and Cha'

'No yaar Mumma please!!! How tough is it for you to understand I haven't spoken to her about it yet. I don't know how will her reaction be...She may take time... please Mumma...let me handle it my way!!! Not this time please' I strictly said my mother who stood there pouting.

I rolled my eyes and wore my watch and left to the hospital. The day passed with the blink of eye. It was evening and I decided to finally go my way.

I didn't really want to buy a ring. It was cliche and I really wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Neiyat finds happiness in smallest of things. So I bought some chocolates for her, kaju katli I heard from Aaryan was her favorite sweet so I bought the best kaju katli in town. Neiyat loves flowers, so I purchased a bouquet of red roses for her. I touched the soft petals and smiled to myself. I wore a simple white kurta pajama and changed into it. Sprinkling my subtle musk cologne I took a look at myself in the mirror wearing my glasses.