'Word' War ⚔️

Aahir's POV:

My phone began ringing and I saw it was her!!!

Neiyat Kapoor!!!

Like seriously??? 11pm???
Who calls their client at 11pm in the night???
No wonder half the India and youngsters have insomnia!!! I rolled my eyes!!!
I didn't want to pick her phonecall but then something within probed me to listen to her.... AGAIN!

I mean...It would be rude if Chaahat aunty gets to know that I missed her daughter's call after all she is my supposed childhood buddy whom I hardly remember though!!!
Anyways!!!

I finally picked the call and I could hear wind gushing through the phone!
And yet again I couldn't hear her clearly!!!

'Helllooooo Mr Sehgal...Can you hear meeeee???' she yelled making me go deaf but that followed the tingling sounds of hmmmm probably her bangles??? Glass bangles maybe???
Stop it Aahir!!!
You are here to give her a earful!!! Why do you care if she's wearing bangles or handcuffs!!!

At the same time I could hear other people talking...
'Nei yaarrrr...khale kudiye sukhke kaata hojanni he tu (eat girl... you are going to look like a dried stem one day) and I heard someone stuff something in her mouth and she spoke with a mouth full of food...

I am supposed to get annoyed but I didn't know why when she moaned and spoke with food in her mouth she sounded cute...

'Mihtay Mahhal...ummm...mehaysss...mi meee mehaysss.....ommmyummmummm' she kept munching and I tried hard but ended up chuckling to myself but then I cleared my throat and spoke up...

'Its late Miss Kapoor can we discuss tomorrow?' I asked throwing my toughest tone to which I heard her sipping water and then she spoke up

'Oh no no Mister Aahir...please...can you like send me details about what kind of girl you like, what are your likes and dislikes please... actually I don't have any details about you, I heard you didn't enroll on our website...I am right now in a Punjabi wedding and can begin my bride hunt for you' she spoke up all in one go when I could hear windy noise, papers shuffling and traffic!!!

She is travelling???
I was taking a liking and also a pinch of dislike towards her!!!
Liking her professional attitude that she told she would call and she did even though it's so late and she genuinely was putting efforts in finding a girl for me of my choice without throwing a fuss!!!

Disliked because I could hardly listen to her...

You want listen to her voice Aahir?
No!!!
Then what is making you so desperate?

She has a husky deep voice!!!
Sexy isn't it???

Shutup!!! I don't like her!!!

'Miss Kapoor...I'm a doctor and I have a surgery tomorrow morning!!! I don't know about your profession but my profession involves life and death...so I need sleep and the details I'm sure it can wait' I said firmly.

To which I heard her say...
'Oh Sukhi...Gaddi rok (Stop the car)' and then I heard her say ..this time her husky voice was deeper and sharper too!!!

'Well my profession also involves making or breaking lives Dr Sehgal!!! Yours might involve surgeries mine involves marriages!!! We are no different it's just the perspective you look into and if you think your profession, your time is precious and others is not then I suggest you please finish your work and then
COME HERE
TO MEET ME
AFTER YOU TAKE AN APPOINTMENT FROM MR. SUKHBIR MY P.A...
And then let's meet!!!
You see even my time is precious!
I choose couples to get them married...I chose you to be the lucky 100th bridegroom to whom I personally decided to find a bride but looks like I must RETHINK about my choice after all it's not easy to find a bride for a busy bee like you!' she taunted and I understood that she had took it the wrong way!!!