When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨

Neiyat's POV:

'Are you Jealous Neiyat???' he asked and I turned around and shot him a look.

'Tell Neiyat!!! Are you Jea'

'Yes!!! I am!!! Happy??? I am Jealous of the bond you share with Sanchi. You...you can't stick to her like that...it's....it's...'
I was trying to find the right word for explaining the emotions I wasn't able to put in words while he removed his glasses and kept it on the table and took a step closer to me...

'Its what??? It's what Neiyat?' he asked and took a step closer to me while I kept moving backwards and tried to complete the statement...

'Its sick!!! Disgusting!!! You can't stick to a girl like that!!!' I say while his sharp gaze and serious face never stopped staring at me. He kept walking closer to me and I moved back only for my back to hit the cold wall such that I winced at once. But what he did next left me speechless. He pressed himself a little too much into me such that our chests pressed against each other. I was trying to speak something while he slowly tugged a strand of hair behind my ear and I gasped. I enjoyed his touch. It was soothing. It felt like someone calmed the fire inside me. I breathed slowly enjoying his touch. His fingers slowly touched my earlobe and his index finger slightly touched my left cheek and I closed my eyes.

'And you don't mind me sticking to you? Doing this to you? Isn't that double standards Miss Neiyat Neiv Kapoor!!! After all you don't even feel for me...or do you?' he asked and my closed eyes suddenly shot open and that's when he takes a step back and I look at him...

'Why were you Jealous Neiyat?? Answer me?' he asked maintaining a decent gap between us yet his face had a deadpan expression.

'Because I hate her!!!' I said whatever came into my mind

Like doing five why analysis reaching a root cause of a problem like a bloody RCA specialist he asked...
'And why do you hate her?' he asked softly...

'Because she was trying to touch what is mine...she always tries to acquire my people...my Daadu...my dad...my Daadi...my family!!! All mine!!! And I hate her' I spat angrily. Still with a calm and cool expression he asked

'Family!!! But as far as I know no one is your family here...we are friends...and as far as I know Sanchi doesn't even talk to Nikhil...so who family?' he asks with an amused expression and my anger spurted high...

'You family you fool...you...you are my family...are you really that dumb???' I ask and he looks elsewhere and says...

'Fool!!! Right I am!!! You are very intelligent right... fine then... answer me...You love your family Neiyat...they are special...but remember I am not!!! Then why are you feeling jealous if I am spending time with Sanchi!!!' he asked not looking at me this time...

I am really angry now...I turned his shoulder towards me and said at once..
'You are really a fool...you are special Aahir...you are my bestie!!! And I don't share my bestie with anyone!' I said without a second thought...

'Hmmmm accepted...so I am your bestie and you won't like to share me with anybody. But then you don't mind me with Luv...she is also my bestie!' he said looking amused while I think for a minute and say ...

'Luv doesn't make you uncomfortable...she doesn't stick to you... touch you inappropriately...you don't do shopping for her... and those condo'

And before I could complete he says...
'Those condoms were for Aaryan and not mine so stop your brains going down the gutter!!! And...I dont feel uncomfortable with Sanchi's touch infact I love it...it's so warm' he says with a smile and I get so damn angry seeing that bloody smile on his face that in one go I punch him on his mouth and he literally moves back at the force my fist collided with his mouth.

He winces in pain and closes his mouth. There is a small cut on my knuckles for they made a good contact with his sparkling teeth. And then I see his lower lip bleeding. I was shocked. My eyes went soft suddenly. But then he smirked saying...

'Strong punch not bad Miss Kapoor...' saying he pulls out his hand kerchief to cover his lower lip with it which was cut and bleeding now.

I breath nervously yet angrily.

'Next time remember that punch before you feel a little too WARM with that witch!!! Chudail kahin ki (Bloody witch)!!!' I say and turn around while he says something absurd..

'She is warm...nope!!! She is hot!!! And today she looked fire in that bikini...gosh she is so se' and before he could complete the word I turned around and packed a punch in his tummy and pulled his hair and pushed him against the wall...given a chance I could make him go bald but his eyes still have an amused expression and he smiles...

I just let go off him and walk away while he says...
'Why am I special to you Neiyat??? Why are you running away... why did you feel bad... why are you jealous...why are you angry... why are you hurt... why can't you tolerate seeing me with Saanchi... why do you want to keep her away from me... why dont you have answers to my questions... and bloody why are you running away... come on... answer me... ANSWER ME Miss Neiyat Neiv Kapoor...
What is you answer to my every damn question...

Say it...Come on!!!' he yells and I stop...

Aahir's POV:

She didn't have an answer...she stopped on her tracks...I stood near the wall and she was standing there near the door.

For a few minutes there was pin drop silence in the room...setting orange sunrays played a peekaboo between the long white curtains and the ocean kept making loud gushing noise...the fan in the room kept rotating and there were just rasped breaths...

I needed answers to my questions which hasn't been given yet! She was silent. And then she turned around and she began taking steps towards me...

One

Two...

Three....

Three big steps and then she ran in one go and did the unexpected!!!

She ran and jumped upon me and although I was unprepared my hands quickly reached under her butt to carry her on my stomach...

Her legs wrapped around my back and she was practically on my stomach completely pressed on to me...

Her russet brown orbs kept shining golden and red due to the sunlight peeping in and suddenly time stopped...

I'm still mesmerized by the way she dominantly climbed onto me while I was still pinned against the wall. We breathed into each other's face...and just when I want to ask her more she says...

'Bloody hell with your answer!!!' and next minute presses her lips to mine and I am shocked.

Softer than petals, juicier than berries...her lips against mine were something I had dreamt of multiple times but right now when it was actually happening there was a feeling of silence within me yet there was a lot of noise happening inside my chest. That thing which I keep operating, stitching, cleaning, repairing begins to beat really really hard and then she presses her hand just above it.

And I'm out of my trance experiencing something I could never believe..
She was kissing me!!!

Neiyat's POV:

His lips were so soft...I could feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and that's when I realise I actually punched him hard. His breath smelled great. I kept chewing his lower lip softly pressed my hand on his chest and that's when I felt a squeeze on my butt realising the desperate position I was sharing with this man. I was spooning him while he was pinned against a wall. He was carrying me on his stomach. I slowly tried to break the kiss only for him to slam his lips more passionately and rigorously into mine such that I gasped in fear.

His hands slowly roamed around my butt and waist while his tongue explored every inch and corner of my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. It was anything but I could imagine...

He was my peace...
He was my calmness...
He was that shore which calmed the tide inside me...
I desperately didn't want to leave this shore...
I wanted to absorb every ounce of him like water absorbed sand...
I wanted him...
I needed him!!!