She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1

Aahir's POV:

Her giggles!!! Her baby like giggles!!!
It unleashes a butterfly park inside my tummy!!!
I went river rafting with her today morning only to see her giggle and laugh louder.

And I've been getting these creepy smiles from Aaryan and Lavanya.

Post the river rafting when she set her damp hair open to dry under sunlight, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her slender neck which had droplets of water settled and I swallowed hard to resist from doing something stupid.

'You must talk to her' I heard Aaryan whispering in my ear and I passed him a glare...

'There is nothing like that!!!' I said trying to look away while Lavanya kept a hand on my shoulder saying...

'Really??? But the pics which Shika clicked say a different story' saying she began showing me the pics and every single picture I'm starting at her like a fucking creep!!! Gosh this is embarassing!!!

'Well I thought you're a doctor Aahirjiii...but looks like you are rather a stalker' Shika said and now I wanted to run away while Aaryan held my hand asking...
'Bro...I don't mind...Neiyat is just perfect for our home...you both are Poles Apart but then opposites attract so your pair would be World's Apart!!!' and I shot him a death glare...he stuffed his big mouth with an apple and left from there while I blushed to the roots thinking about her while I heard him scream...
'Ohooooo Laluuuuuu Pinky Pinky boyyyyyy...Neiyattttt listen naaaaa bro found his briiiiiide' and he ran towards Neiyat while I ran behind him to stop this big mouth only to see Neiyat was arguing with the resort staff who were supposed to serve us food.

'Sir why are you wasting it??? All I am saying is don't waste it!!!'

'Mam this is extra...it's a jungle...there is no one who can eat this much...what do we do of this...hence we decided to'

'Ok... how about you give me the food rather than waste it...I'll use it...' to which he shot me a look while I heard Neiyat's collegue Sukkhi say
'Sir we are wedding planners...it's great use to us' to which they said...

'Well it's upto you...anyways if it's ok with you we don't have issues!!!' they said and Neiyat had a bright face while Aaryan chuckled saying..

'I pity you Bhai...look at her... she's one a grade stingy bee... anything anywhere business runs in her tiny brain...see!!' he said but something looked happier on her face.

Evening passed and I saw Neiyat talk to her assistants one of them passed her one of pizza boxes we all were eating from and she took her car and left alone somewhere. Something ticked me from within and I followed her.

'Must be some wedding order or some commitment' Aaryan said

'But I saw them loading food boxes'

'Lol don't tell me she's going to use this food somewhere else... she is a smart ass!!!' Aaryan giggled but I wanted to know where she went, so I simply took a short cut and waited to find her car reached main road and once I saw her car I followed her for kms until her car entered some really dirty streets. It was stinky, ugly, I noticed some kids playing and some really poor houses.

She got down from there and these half naked kids went running to her and she began opening the boxes and started distributing them.

My heart swelled seeing the food she brought was for these hungry kids.

But after sometime the boxes emptied but hands still pleading for food were still asking her

'Akka nange?' ('Sister for me?') and she kneeled down looking at the kids and suddenly recalled something, she opened her car door and took out the pizza box and opened it ..within minutes tiny hands picked a piece each and ate happily.

She was in tears seeing the speed they were eating.

They were really hungry. My heart clenched as I saw more hands and now her eyes were tearing up. I couldn't see her cry. So I ordered food online. Within minutes there was loads of food delivered here and then Neiyat's eyes fell on me. She was shocked.

We reached the camp again and she avoided talking much about this. Post dinner she sat sipping her orange juice and took a seat next to me and chirped a 'Thanks Aahir' and I looked at her with a smile and said 'Why do you hide this side of yours???' and she narrowed her eyebrows saying 'Because no one needs to know...it's not a publicity stunt and these kids are needy and hungry...I know this place because we have been here before'.

There was silence again. I asked...

'So you donate a lot?'. She smiled saying...
'Who are we to? Maa says god makes you do things...and anyways Aahir...I do my bit...tiny bit...you saw right...how much ever we try there is something always left out...I'm sure even now there is atleast one kid who is still digging into the used boxes for food... that kills!!!'

To which I slowly pulled her into a side hug and she cried in my arms. I cooed her softly. This girl is a gem.

'You really love these kids?'

'No kid should sleep hungry Aahir...I only have this one dream that I must be able to provide food to these...you know most of these kids belong to sex workers...I want them to get education, food and shelter. Else they would also become either a pimp or a prostitute. No one chooses this life but then life in itself is cruel!!! Isn't it?' she asked and I really didn't have an answer.

I caressed her head while she leaned on my chest. My heart rate increased.

'Would you like to talk about it?' she kept sobbing and I could feel her tiny palms play with the button of my tshirt and she spoke up...

'Rukku was a friend. She was a sex worker's daughter. She fought every battle and joined college. Topped every exam but couldn't give her finals when I went to meet her I saw she had married a 70 year old man. I was shocked. To which all she said was if I won't then they would take away my younger sister, my mother needs medicine and my home needs food. I was helpless. The old man died within 2 years. She was thrown back to the brothel post that. I got to know quite late and by the time I found out I had lost Rukku forever!' saying she sobbed like a baby. I kissed her hairs and calmed her down.

She kept crying like a little baby. This girl was indeed different. I wasn't understanding how does she have so many layers and how does she hide it from the world.

Right now I just pulled her closer and she was almost on my lap. I gave her a tight hug. No sexual feelings, just pure human emotions. I wanted her to feel heard. I wanted her to feel ok.

'You are a super hero Neiyat...you know we are proud of you...not because you are doing this...but because you thought about it...how many of us are like you but we don't do it thinking someone else would...

Well I don't know about rest but I promise you...I would support your cause in every possible way. How about I doing a free medical camp there every year? My little bit?' I asked and her face glowed and she looked at my face saying...

'You are indeed different. I met many who donated money to fulfill duties but you are first ready to take it up as a responsibility! Thank you Aahir' she said with a smile.

Under the moonlight she looked so serene right now.

Aaryan is right!
She is perfect for our house.
I must talk to Mumma!!!