You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨

Aahir's POV:

I kept walking under the moonlight while I still had a smile on my lips seeing my brother beaten up by my Neiyat.

Wait!!! My Neiyat???
Stop Stop Aahir!!!
You are overthinking!!!

I must hold onto my horses...
But then
Whatever Malu aunty said although was crisp, sharp, to the point but still was true!!!

Neiyat is just the perfect girl.
She's just the kind I wanted...
Independent, Strong, Family person, smart, kind, humble...and her external beauty is a add on...

Her soul is as beautiful as her face...
Her heart is as gorgeous as that of her body...

I was an idiot!!! I couldn't see it...Why was I feeling the discomfort within me, why was I wanting all these girls to reject me, why was I not at peace since last entire week...It all began when I saw Neiyat with Aaryan. My insecurities spiked up as I saw their proximity.

I know this can't be love!!! This is not a bollywood movie or some dumb fiction novel where girl sees boy, boy sees girl and fall in love!!! Life isn't like that!!! It's not that easy...But yes I like her.
I find her just perfect for me. She is so much a 'my kinda girl'.

I couldn't stop smiling at that thought.
I mean I can't even imagine Neiyat's reaction the day she gets to know her client for who's sake she's finding a bride...her 100th client actually is interested in her!!! LOL!!!
I blushed and chuckled to myself at that thought keeping both my hands on my waist looking at the moonlit sky.

Just then I heard a voice that made me blush to roots...
Gosh I'm turning a teenager...it's so silly to smile like this...

'Ooooooo Helloooooo.... Honey is waiting for you...comeeee' she yelled and I was out of my trans...

'Honeyyyy? Who Honey?' I asked and she smiled saying...

'Areyyyy Honey Singh your date... I hope you don't reject her now please!!!' she said and was about to walk away while I held her wrist and pulled her in one go...
She crashed against my chest and her button like colorful russet brown orbs dilated as her eyes widened in shock.

'Aaah.... Aahhhirrrr...whhha' before she could utter another word, I kept my index finger on her berry like lips and said...

'Shhhhh...No more Honey no more Badshah...
Please be my Queen...I would be your Shehenshah!!!'

And she widened her eyes saying
'Whattttt'

And the next minute I bent to her height and left a small kiss on the corner of her mouth leaving her shocked.

'I think I like you Neiyat... Please...I don't want to meet anyone else...
It's only you....who fits into my brackets...
You can tolerate me... understand me...listen to me...have the guts to shut me up as well...You are just perfect for me...

So Miss Neiyat Neiv Kapoor..
Date me!!!'

I said at once and her mouth was wide open. While I smirked.
Just then I heard a whistle and she blushed.

'Bhaiiiiiii....'

I hummed still looking into her eyes...

'Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii' someone yelled into my ear and I jumped seeing it was Aaryan and I turn around to see Neiyat still on a phone call and I rolled my eyes trying to mentally slap myself. I had begun hallucinating about this girl.

Gosh!!! She really drives me crazy!!!
On the second thought recalling my cringeworthy 'Shaayri' (phrase) I wanted to puke right there?@$!!! What was I even thinking.