Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

Aahir's POV:

'Please buddy....do something!!!' I asked Luv and she raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a questionable expression and continued applying the turmeric paste on my biceps!!!
No wonder she's tv industry's most popular vamp!!!

Then I looked at Chichi who kept singing those Punjabi folks songs with my Daadi and Nani and continued taking all her lifelong frustration on me by applying kgs of turmeric paste on my face.
'Chichiiiiiiii... atleast you understand naaaa' i tried buttering her but she grinned and said...

'I do Ririiii...I know!!! But I would like to attend your wedding all alive!!! If I fall into your stupid trap I would end up like your stupid little brother there serving drinks instead of enjoying the delicious sweets and listening to these Punjabi songs. So don't even think of trapping me!!!'

Damnnn!!! This Aaryan incident escalated too fast!!!

Then I see Shika bringing in more rose water to mix onto the turmeric paste and I smile at her sweetly. She smiles back and says...
'Dont even think Aahirjiiii!!! Be glad I and Luv are letting you get married after you broke our heart Hayeeee!!!' she said dramatically and I rolled my eyes!!!

'Damnnn!!! Indeed she's a lecturer!!! I pity her students!!!' thinking I began looking for Nikhil who simply ignored me like a plague.

'Come on guys!!! Just because Aaryan was an idiot and got caught it's not necessary that you guys also get caught right??? Come on guys I wanna see her!!! Least I wanna talk to her!!! You cannot just keep me under house arrest!!!'

I shouted when Lavanya took a lump of turmeric paste and slammed into my face and nose angrily and said 'Shutup!!!'

Chichi added into it saying 'Exactly...poor Aaryan...just because he agreed to be your cupid last night and helped you get into Kapoor mansion sneakily look you don't even have your phone now!! And poor Aaryan turned waiter!!! That guy had plans to make a handful of girlfriends but now he is supposed to call every girl as Didi (sister)at your wedding!!! Thanks to Dev Daadu...Just imagine bro-zoned at what level dude!!!' she burst out laughing while Luv and Shika gave her a hi five and laughed like maniac while I scowled.

'Exactly dumbass horney man!!! It's just the matter of one more night!!! Tomorrow you'll see her yaar Aahir!!!' Shika added and I whined saying...

'Yaar please I really want to apply turmeric paste to her...I have challenged her!!! Please buddies...It's about the Sehgal Prestige yaar!!!' and that's when I hear Aaryan say 'Dontt!!! Just don't give that stupid dialogue...that thing screwed my head last night and see me instead of asking girls for a date I'm asking them Cola or Orange!!!' saying he served everyone another round of cold drinks.

No one is supporting me!!!
Idiots!!!

But I don't care!!! I am going to see my would be wife this afternoon by hook or by crook!!!

My haldi ceremony (applying turmeric paste to groom as a sign of purity before marriage) was done and I noticed my mother and Chah aunty hugging each other in the garden of Kapoor Mansion.

Only bonus of being married to your neighbour!!! You can watch all the rituals yourself but they were too smart!!! Knowing my room had a direct view into Kapoor Mansion they had organised Neiyat's Haldi ceremony in their outhouse - 'Ishaani-Dev'!!!

Damnn these Kapoor's are smart!!! Mumbling I tried to use my binoculars to see if I could plan a way to reach the outhouse. But not able to plan a way out I groaned in frustration when I heard...
'Not so easy Puttarji (child)...' and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Neiv uncle and dad smiling at me. I grinned.