Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨

Neiyat's POV:

'And what if I say you still have a chance!'

I hear a voice and then I feel my heart thumping louder....
A sudden breathlessness... restlessness...

'Say Neiyat!!!' I heard and my eyes filled with fresh ounces of tears and then I see my father smile at me. My hands shiver and I turn around to see the man who owned that voice...

The man...who owns my heart!!!

Aahir!!!

A sob stuck in my throat.

I see him and Sanchi taking slow steps towards me and within a few long strides he stands infront of me...

My voice still quite muffled and my chest feels constricted!!!
His eyes were also filled with tears and then I see Sanchi smiling...

I am out of words....

But to my surprise this time I hear Sanchi saying...
'Tell!!! How long should we all wait... we are all very hungry girl!!! Now that you confess the same to this man is when we clap and then we finally eat those delicious Chole Bhature... mannnn I've being eying those since they arrived...right Luv?' she asks and then I hear Luv saying...'Definitely!!! I have asked Aaryan to even keep those yummy gulab jamuns aside specially for us!!!'

And I'm completely confused...
I look around like a lost puppy. When Sanchi says it again...
'Quickly yaar Neiyat!!!' and I'm looking at my mother and father who nod and smile.

What is happening??? She wants me to confess my feelings to her 'husband'??? Not that I felt she was ever normal!!! She had lost a few screws in her childhood itself however now has she completely lost it??? What is she even saying???
And Aahir... he's standing here like a maniquin!!! What the heck is happening???

'Gosh Chah aunty... what had you eaten during your pregnancy? Why is she so dumb yaar...

'Ye bachpan mein gir wir gayi thi kya? Sar pe chot lagi thi ise? (Had she fallen somewhere in childhood? Did she hurt her head or something?)' She asked my mother and I scowled.

But honestly I was still confused!!!

'Let me explain it in detail this time to my dearest granddaughter!!!' and this time I see Mypie walking towards me and in one go he pulled me in a side hug...

'Puttarji(child)..my grandson about whom you kept crying and confessing sometime ago...is still SINGLE!!! Not married yet!!!' and my eyes widen and then I look around... everyone was smiling except Aahir who had a serious face.

'What do you mean by not married Mypie?' I ask and this time I hear Malu aunty saying...

'Wellll...don't ask us ..ask your grandfather!!' she says and I look at Mypie and then he quips...

'Dont...don't even look at me...I'm the sweet grandpa you have... that oldie Devil there is a criminal brain!!! I pity how did Ishu Bhabhi deal with him all these years!!!' and then I look at Daadu who stands next to Sanchi pulling her in a side hug and I am still confused.

I am shocked...
'Is this a joke???' I ask and this time my dad says...

'No princess it's not!!! It's a reality check for you!!! It was a plan so you realise how much it pains when people actually seperate...when you see the love of your life in someone else's arms!!! You wanted an epic lovestory with twists and turns...you wanted to have a bad boy turn a good boy for you just like your Daadu or me!!! So we wanted to give you a reality check about how painful it is to actually let go off your loved one!!! We wanted you to confess your love to Aahir!! Love which we all could see and feel but you never confessed to him!!!' and my eyes fill up with fresh tears.