His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔

Lavanya's POV:

'Hmmm have this' saying I passed him a cup of hot chocolate while taking a seat next to him on the swing in our garden. It was already ten past thirty. He had denied dinner, hence the hot chocolate. He had completely cut off himself from Neiyat since last two weeks and every night kept working or locked himself in his room. But today I threatened him to come home because Aaru aunty was really worried for him. He was trying to convince Aaru aunty on the call who was asking him if he was fine. This guy was making her loose her sleep. And he being fine??? Huhhh!!!

I knew!!! He was NOT!!!
But Aahir being Aahir was trying to act too closed.

Shika passed me a look signalling someone behind me and I see Mom standing at a distance and signalling me to talk to him by calling Shika to her.

Everyone at home knew I was close to Aahir but then knowing what is impacting him I didn't want to take a pick on that topic. He was upset about Ved Kakkar and it was evident from his behaviour. But still I nodded and sat on the swing next to him while Shika excused saying she is sleepy and wanted to go to bed.

'Running away from her ..you think it will resolve everything?' I asked when he shot me a look. I could see the pain in his eyes.

'Come here...' saying I pulled him into a warm hug and he hugged me when I felt a few drops of tears on my neck.

'Aahirr....shhhhh please' I cupped his cheek and he sniffled through his tears.

'I....I am trying Luv...I really am....but...I don't know...it's tough...I know she's not mine... but it's tough to see her in someone's arms...' he said whole heartedly and I couldn't help but pull him in a tighter hug.

Aahir's POV:

Our hug was broken as I heard someone clear their throat and I see the same man we met at Kabini few months back standing along with Malu aunty.

'Ummm Lavanya...Mr Suryavanshi wanted to meet you...so I' and I see Luv's facial expressions changing.

'The papers ...you asked for...I mean...I was passing by so I...well...guess I didn't come at the right time' to which Luv's face went expressionless and she said...

'Doesnt matter Mr. ARS...it's just papers!!! Let me get them signed. Can I take a look at them?' she asked while his eyes were darted at me but then he muttered 'Sure'...

'Ill be back soon Aahir' saying she excused herself. While Malu aunty took the seat next to me and smiled. We were sitting in complete silence and then she broke the silence...

'You know when you said no to Luv-Shika you bruised my ego... because I thought you think too high of yourself but today when I see your bond with Luv I'm glad you both didn't click Aahir. You both are more of siblings.' she said and I smiled at her.

Indeed Luv gives me elder sister vibes which I've never felt though.

'Well then if Luv is like your sis...I'm like your mumma na...can I tell you something Aahir?' she said and I looked at her.

She held my hand and said...
'Go tell her'. And I was shocked.

'But Malu aunty...it's...it's...she ...she will not agree'

To which she chuckled and said ..
'Ever heard of one way traffic son?' and I nodded.

'Yours is a one way traffic...there is no response from the other end. It's like a door you are knocking non stop and is going unheard. But you know what Aahir...at times breaking that door helps!!!

Tell her!!! It's a no right??? Let it be...just confess it...it makes your heart feel lighter.' she said in a determined tone

'But I will hurt her aunty' I was worried