Chapter 2

Mia Swift's POV

"I CAN'T FIND MY PURSE! I CANT FIND IT! I CANT FIND IT!" I yell at my webcam.

Sarah, Katie, and Maya have been on facetime for about two hours watching me in my hysterics while desperately trying hard not to laugh at my mortified expressions.

"WHATS SO DARN FUNNY!?" I scream at them, huffing.

"Relax." Sarah says rolling her eyes. "Damn Mia. It'll be okay. Why do you even have a purse?"

"Exactly," Maya adds in. "It's just a bloody purse!" She shrugs. "I can just buy you a new on if you want."

"Just a purse she says." I whisper. "JUST A PURSE SHE SAYS!" I say gradually getting louder.

"Calm down, Mia!" Katie yells at me. "You're going insane for nothing. Maya offered to buy you a new one. Hell, I'll buy you three is it calms you down a notch."

"You know, for some reason, I'm thinking that telling me to relax or calm down isn't actually making me relax or calm down." I narrow my eyes at them.

"We'll look for it tomorrow, Okay?" Sarah trying to reassure me. 

"That's a butt load of doo!" I yell. "I need it now!"

"Doo?" Katie repeats, stifling a laugh. I shoot her daggers. 

"Why do you want it so bad?' Maya asks. "Also you're 17, don't say doo." 

"It..." I sob ignoring Maya. 

"It?" They repeat.

"It...has..."

"Has?"

"It has a... a..."

A WHAT?" They yell simultaneously.

"It had a picture of me at the Christmas party Maya through last year!" I sobbed.

"Well at least it isn't the one where you were sleeping. You know, the really embarrassing one where you had paint, whipped cream, feathers and chocolate on your face. And like a bunch of other disgusting stuff." Sarah says laughing at the memory. "Like, that was hard to watch. It wasn't even just your face. You were literally covered in all of that." She remembers  fondly . 

"Oh god. It would have been horrible had you lost that photo." Katie says laughing. "I can't believe you even kept that picture." 

"Yeah!" Maya laughs along. "I mean you already have a nerd reputation at school. Who knows what would happen if--."

"THAT'S THE ONE!" I yell cutting her off. "I am so glad that you guys can just through memory lane right now." 

Everything turns quiet.

"Oh shit..." Maya whispers.

"I know." I nod, whimpering lowly.

"You know what?" Maya says with a strained smile. "It's probably in your room!" She says, trying to be optimistic for my sake. "I mean, people lose stuff in there room all the time!"

"Yeah!" Sarah agrees. "Like I just lose my lacrosse bag the other day and it ended up being in my closet." She smiles. "I mean, it happens all the time." 

"Totally!" Katie says. "Happens all the time!" She repeats.

"You think?" I ask smiling.

"No honey, we know." Sarah reassures me.

"Thanks guys!" I smile. "I'll see you guys later." I tell them proceeding to hang up. 

*Meanwhile*