Chapter 16

Edited 7/16/20

"HOW DO YOU SHUT THE DAMN BABY UP?" Jason yells at me from outside the bathroom door.

"That's odd..." I mumble sarcastically. "You would think screaming like an idiot would've worked." 

"Mia," Jason calls to me, his voice barely above a whisper. "Open this fucking door right now or I'll kill you and everyone you've ever known."

I chuckled cynically. "I'd love to see you try since I'm in here, and you're out there."

"You can't just hand me the baby and bolt to the bathroom like a crazy person!" He yells.

"Well, considering that's exactly what I just did..." I trail off.

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW--,"

"--Wait!" I yell cutting him off.

"What?" He asks me slowly.

"Ah, never mind. I thought Aden fell asleep but he's still balling his eyes out. Good luck with that by the way."

"It's two in the morning Mia."

I check the time on my phone. "Actually it's closer to 3. Sucks doesn't it."

"If you actually think I'm going to let this stunt slide, you've got another thing coming Mi."
Jason says evilly.

I gulp. "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean, good luck. You'll need to hold on to that after I'm done with you." He says as his foot steps fade away.

"You know what McCoy? I don't think you have guts!" I scream after him knowing he's already gone back to my room. 

This, could be a very big problem.

I shake my head to rid any unwanted thoughts. Your move McCoy.

I woke up in the fetal position on the cold bathroom floor that morning. Yes, instead of cowering to Jason, or surrendering to him, I chose to take the other more appealing choice. Sleeping in the bathroom right smack dab next to the toilet.

I stealthily twist the door knob and open the door ever so gently. I take a quick look to both sides and make my way to my room to check on my victim-- I mean Jason.

Aden was on the bed sleeping softly while hugging Jason's hand like a teddy bear. Jason was sprawled on to the bed (without a shirt of course) with both his hands spread out on the bed and his legs in the same deranged way. A pillow was kept on the other side of Aiden to barricade him so he wouldn't fall.

I tiptoed quietly toward Jason for further inspection. His breaths were even and his eyes were closed signally he was peacefully asleep.

I narrowed my eyes at the picture. This is definitely not what I expected.

I grab my phone and take picture of him and put it under my favorites. He looks almost peaceful. Time for that to change. I evilly smiled.

"Hey Jason!" My voice, low and soft called to him. "If you're okay with me giving you a really, really wet and gross wet willie, don't say anything."

Silence.

I smirk. "Kay, thanks." I sing song softly.

Putting my index finger in my mouth I advance towards with nothing but pure determination written all over my face.

I slowly let my finger toward his ear and I jab it in as hard as humanly possible.

Mwhaha McCoy. Mwhaha.

"Fuck!" He yells, two octaves higher than his normal tone of voice.

I nod understandingly. "Macho as always Jason."

He covers his ears with his hands and his narrowed eyes met mine. The feeling to me can only described as if you play a shooting game and the moment your opponent aims their gun at you it sounds like 'target found.' Me being the target of course.

He drags his feet slowly toward me and his eyes darken as if he's ready to pounce his prey. Not to eat, but just to kill.

I visibly gulp as his long strides catch up to my distance.

Before I had the chance to run for dear life, my back hit wall and I gritted my teeth in pain. "Ouch you ginormous butt."

Jason leans closer to me, an evil expression replaced his dark one.

"H-Hey now." I awkwardly laugh. "It was just a joke. I was just playing. No need to retaliate--,"

"Little kitty," Jason says drawing in the word kitty. "You're so dead."

I throw him a nasty look at the name he calls me. "You shouldn't call people pastries or baby animals." I say shaking my head. "I mean--,"

Jason quickly stuck a finger in mouth and came straight for my ear.

I ducked down last minute and escaped his grip.

"Well look at that." I tell him smirking. "I believe I just got out of your grasp. Can't catch me can you?" I yell at him, a quiet laugh escaping my lips.

"Might want to hush a little there Mi. Or I mean it when I tell you, Aden's your problem."

Oh my god, Aden! I turn my head to see if he had woken up but his adorable self was still sleep soundly through the whole ordeal between Jason and me. Thank the lord.

"Well, well." Jason says already just mere inches away from me. I jolt at his sudden closeness. "Looks like you're about to be captured again."

I ran again, quick on my heels and I couldn't contain the laughter that erupted from me.

I don't think I've ever had so much fun before.

"Jason..." I trail off, stopping in my tracks.

Jason stops right behind me and throws me a confused look. "What?"

"Did you hear--,"

"Mia!" I familiar voice called from outside the closed door of my room. "Open up."

I close my eyes desperately wanting to avoid another situation like this.

Jason raises an eyebrow.

I visibly gulp. "Uh..." I trail off. "Coming dad!" I call toward the door.

Jason silently shakes in laughter as he makes his way to the closet door. "You really need figure out a system of something Mi." 

Finding humor in my humility? Who would've guessed Jason. My subconscious spat out.

Before I could even open the door, my dad already bursts in.

Really should be locking that.

My mothers eyes narrow in on a piece of clothing that clearly isn't mine. It's a men t-shirt--Jason's T-Shirt.

Absolutely awesome.