Chapter 15

Edited 7/16/20

"What the hell is that?" Jason says pointing disgustingly at Aden. 

I look at him with a dumbfound expression. "That, is a toddler Jason."

"And exactly where did it come from?" He questions looking at it in disgust.

"Well, during child birth. The infant and its placenta is--,"

"--No no. Gross!" Jason says covering its ears. "I don't need to hear about that. I want to know why you have that child."

"We're babysitting." I say smirking at him. "And his name is Aden." 

"We?" Jason says laughing. "We are not doing--," Jason begins before being interrupted by his phone ringing. Jason looks at his caller ID and rolls his eyes. "Hold on, I need to take this." He says walking out of my room. "You better get this whole baby situation handled by the time I get back Mi! Or else."

Perfect timing for his cellphone to go off.

"Mia!" Aden begins to cry out. "'Mia! Mia! Mia!"

"Aden hush!" I whisper to him. "Please be quiet for a second, okay?"

"No!" He whines louder.

I pull out a sour gummy worm from the top drawer of my desk and twirl it over his face. "I'll give you this if you agree to be quiet for just a couple of minutes."

Aden's eyes light up like a kid on Christmas at the sight of it. "No!" He yells.

"What? Why?"

"I want this many!" He says putting him ten fingers.

I laugh softly and wink at him. "You got it Aden."

"Promise?"

"Yes." I smile at him. "Pinkey promise." I say touching my pinkey with his tiny one.

"Yay!" He yells.

"Shhh." I quiet him. "I'll give you the candy later, okay? But you can have this one." I tell him giving the one in my hand to him.

He nods grabbing it. 

"Yo, I'm back." Jason greets me coming back into my room. "So what are you gonna do about this kid?" He says pointing to Aden.

"Oh nothing." I smile innocently.

"So you're just going to take care of this infant--,"

"He's 3." I cut him off.

"Sorry." He rolls his eyes. "Why do you even have this toddler?"

"Because my mom wants me to look after him for the night and that's what we're gonna do."

"By we, you mean you and Kelly, right?" Jason asks as if there's no way that I'm talking about him.

I give him a flat look. "If we're going to get techinal it'l be you and me and kelly would supervise." 

Jason stared at me dumbfounded. "I can't tell if you're joking--."

"I obviously am." 

Jason throws me a flat look. "I'm not helping you." 

"What? Does the boy who has to tries so hard to fit the reputation of the bad boy, never baby sat before?"

"Oh he has. And he's never planning on doing it again." Jason smirks.

I smile maniacally. "Oh really?"

"Why are you smiling?" He asks, the confusion evident. "You really do have such a creepy smile." 

"No reason." I say smiling harder ignoring his insult. 

Don't want to baby sit, huh? Mwhaha.

"Can you stop smiling like some guy who had sex with a beehive."

My smile vanishes instantly. "That's a thing?"

Jason nods visibly disturbed. "Once you watch that video, you wont ever be the same."

I make a face. "I bet your search history would scar children."

Jason throws me a flat look. "Screw you."