Chapter 18

Edited 7/30/2020

"I don't know if I should laugh or just straight up feel sorry for you." Jason says trying to get up and control his fits of uncontrollable laughter.

"Glad to see I amuse you." I mumble sarcastically watching him make his way to the window of his house. "You're an ass by the way." 

"You do." He laughs about to jump out, ignoring me. 

"Hey wait!" I call out to him.

He jumps anyways grabbing the tree branch and swings his way into his room. He turns towards me and raises an eyebrow. "What's up?"

"If it's fine for you to go to and from your house, why are you staying here at night?"

"I'ts to prove a point Mi. It's a little complicated, don't worry about it"

"Complicated? You mean Kyle?"

Jason narrows his eyes at me for a spit second before masking it with an emotionless expression. "Who told you about him?"

"No one told me. Your slip up was embarrassingly obvious when you first came here. You said something about Kyle and tried to change the subject."

"Don't worry about it."

"Who is Kyle anyways?" I ask ignoring him.

"My best friend." Jason says almost instinctively. He noticed and smiled for a split second before it being replaced with an annoyed expression. "He's a real piece of work. Anyways, it's not of your concern Mimi."

It's been about a week Jason finally spilled, I really wouldn't call it the beans because it was less than a minute, but at least it was something. Anyways it's been a week since then and Jason has been a pain as always. And secretive which really makes me angry. I mean he come into my house against my will or better judgement, and he gets--- who's knocking on my door?

I walk down stairs and stand next to door. I scan my attire quickly and I furrow my eyebrows. I was dressed in huge fluffy Disney princess pajama pants and an over sized grey sweatshirt. I shrug my shoulders. Ah whatever, it's probably Jason.

"Sup, Loser." I greet as I open the door obnoxiously. "Bet you're still ugly like always." 

"Excuse me?" A very high pitched noise came out of the horrifying person in front of me.

Oh my goodness. My mouth hit the ground in shock. Her blonde hair was tied up into a perfect bun and she had on a tight red dress that clung to her body with 4 inch stiletto heels. "Gaby?" I choke. The fear of the sickly-skinny-yet-can-work-it blonde strikes terror to the devil himself.

"Um, hello." I nervously say fidgeting with my fingers. Okay Mia. This is all good. She probably wants to be friends, right? Seems logical, yes?

"You little whore. You insignificant piece of garbage." She all but growls out.

Alright not the most friendliest greeting but, you never know. 

"Oh," I chuckle awkwardly. "Well that's not very nice."

"Listen loser. I've got 3 simple words that a socially challenged idiot like you, can even understand." She raising her fist. " Stay." She says holding out one finger. "Away. " She says holding two. "From." She says still with two. "Jason." She says with her third finger.

I blinked several times trying figure out why counted stay away with one finger. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "I've been trying to get away from him for a while now!" I argue. "Besides, isn't this something you should be talking to him about?" 

"Don't lie, you loser! You know exactly what I'm talking about."

She steps closer to me and raises her fist.

What are you gonna do? Prove how you can't count again?

Her fist meets my face and I tumble down toward the ground. She raises her foot and slams me in the stomach.

"Oh my god." I choke out, tears threatening to spill over. "W-Why did you do that?" 

"If you don't want this to happen again, then do as I say. Understand?" She says crouching down to me.

"Yes." I barely managed to spout out.

"Good." She smiles closing the door shut.

I push myself off of the ground to try to catch my breath. I clutch my stomach and sighed deeply. "DAMN YOU MCCOY." I yelled at the top of my lungs. If he hadn't come into my life I wouldn't be on this god forsaken situation. "I HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPEN TO YOU!" I shout. "ACTUALLY," I continued. "MAYBE NOT THAT BAD BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DISRUPT YOUR LIFE SO MAYBE JUST A PAPER CUT." 

"Mi?" Speaking of the devil...

My eyes narrow at his presence. His eyes widen at my bloody mouth and his eyes clouded with concern and anger.

I breathed in a sigh and laid back on the ground. "What's up brah? Just kidding about the paper cut by the way..."