Chapter 26

Edited 9/17/2020

Many of you guuys were right! Enjoy!!

****

"Jason?" I spoke. "Of course it's you. Who could it possibly be but you." 

"...Your not going to use your shoe are you?" He laughed.

What the hell.

"What are you trying to do? Give me a freaking heart attack?" I started yelling. "I'm not some box you can just pick up." 

"Relax, Mi. You looked like you needed some help."

"Yeah but-- thanks." I sighed, giving up. 

"What an I going to do." I whine.

I glare at Jason. "This is all YOUR fault. You, you, you meany!"

"Oh no! She called me a meany. I just wanna die now." He says mocking hurt. "I thought your insults were getting better." 

"Shut up." I grumble.

Jason thought for a while. "Well you could always get revenge?"

"Why do you mean?" I ask.

"Think about it. What did you actually do to piss Gaby off?"

Hmm.

"Nothing really."

"Exactly." He says

"What's you point?"

"Well, my point is that it isn't really fair that gabby is punishing you for something you really didn't do. So, why don't you give her something to piss about."

"You want me to intentionally make her mad?" I ask confused.

"Obviously, she's not going to stop even if you quit talking to me. Once he finds someone to hate, she sticks with them. Since she's making you're life a living hell. Make hers one too."

"I see. Not bad McCoy, not bad." I smile.

"this just means you have two people making your life hell.

"two?"

"Yeah, gabby and of course me."

"Oh yeah. Of course." I roll my eyes. "But I have to disagree." 

"What? You don't think I make your life a living hell?"

"No I don't. You're more of a mosquito than a demon." I laugh.

Jason's eyes immediately darken in anger. "What?" His voice was low. 

"What...?" I trail off. "All I said was that you don't make my life hell. You're just annoying. Why are you freaking out?" 

"I--sorry I must've spaced out." 

"What?" I ask confused. "You always randomly get mad and brush it off like you didn't! What's going on? Just tell me." 

"Mia." Jason says annoyed. "Just let it go, I'm sorry." 

Mia. I don't why hearing him say that made me upset. 

"Fine." I sighed annoyed. "But I did want to say one thing. Revenge is not something you do for a high school bully, it's not a big deal to me." 

Jason opens his mouth but I continue anyway. "I'm not done. I get that you're looking out for me and I get that you might even be joking but if this is somehow you showing me that that's your way to solve issues I want to help you. I won't let you go down a path that makes you become consumed by someone you shouldn't waste your time with. And before you say anything, I know your smart enough to get that I'm not talking about Gaby. Anyone, I mean anyone that makes you feel like taking revenge on, I'll be right there to hold your hand and pull you back. So if you don't get it by now, I will be there for you no matter what. So tell me if something is wrong, whenever you're ready. I will not push... I'll try not to push... I'll push, I'm sorry." 

Jason stands there stunned not knowing what to say. "I--you're an idiot." 

My mouth gapes open. "That was a five minute speech. And the first time I poured my heart out like that. If you didn't like it you could've at least said that I was eloquent." 

He reached for my hand and held it tightly. "Don't make promises or speeches like that you can't keep." 

I squeezed his hand tighter. "Watch me Jason. I swear to god I'll be your mosquito." 

Jason chuckles. "Come on Mi. Let's get out of here unless, you want to stay and f--." He winks.

I blush. "--Just go." I say following him out. "Loser." 

***

Kay!' thats it!! Do t worry though, I WILL upload later TODAY! Byeee

Burself ;)