Chapter 23

Edited 9/16/2020

"Let's go ladies!" Our coach screamed in no particular direction. I could not stand Coach Butt Muncher-- I actually don't know his real name but I don't like him. I'm an academic, not an athlete so the idea of gym in totally unnecessary.  

"Mia!" Maya screamed after me. 

"Yeah?" I shout huffing trying to keep up my pace for my last lap. I hated gym, don't get me wrong. But, I'm a pretty decent runner. 

"Would you hurry up? Everyone's been done for half an hour now. We're all waiting for you. You're so slow."

I lied. I'm not good at running, I am the worst. So what? 

"I'm coming!" I say speeding up. Well trying to speed up. Like I said, I suck. I stop for a second and slam my hands on my knees trying to stop myself from hyperventilating. 

"Wow, Mia hold on! Any quicker, you just might beat that snail!" A voice yelled in front of me.

I pick my head up to narrow my eyes and quickly went back to my original position."Shut up Jason." I groan tired to say any really insult. "Why are you everywhere?" 

Jason laughs running up to me and places a football on the ground. 

"Football?" I laugh teasingly. "I thought you're supposed to have a ditch-all-classes, spit-on-children, type of persona?" 

"Whatever. You're as healthy as an 89 year old weighing over 450 pounds. " 

"Shut up." I roll my eyes dragging my self to the end of the lap. Maya left me a long time ago so it was just me and a laughing Jason. 

"No." Jason replies after a moment. 

"That was really late." I laugh yawning. 

"Shut up."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha ha!" He beams proudly. 

Damn. "Why do you always act like you're seven years old." 

"You act like you're seven too. Anyway, so you wanna know what we're doing later?" He asks.

"No."

"Great, I'll tell you." He says walking with me back Into the school. "Try to contain your excitement." 

I roll my eyes.

"We're going to a place I guarantee you never been to before."

What?

"Excuse me. How do you know I never been to it before?" I ask offended. "I probably have. In fact I've been there a thousand times... probably." 

This made Jason laugh. "I just know Mi. Don't be embarrassed." He says walking me to the locker rooms. "It'll be great." 

He attempts to open the door for me and I put my hand over his to stop him form turning the knob. "This is where we part ways McCoy, don't be a pervert." 

Jason's mouth gapes open. "Wow this time I wasn't even trying to do anything." 

"Oh sure that's what they all say." I walk close the door on Jason leaving him laughing. 

***

Someones POV

"Jason McCoy, right?" I asked.

"Yes, that's his name."

"I want you to follow him." I ordered.

"Yes, sir."

I won't let you let you get away this time.

****

Some changes in case you guys don't know

Mia is 17

Jason is 18 

They're both seniors and it's their spring semester

Not edited :)))

Burself ;)