Chapter 31

"She dead." Jason spoke, barely above a whisper. His face is pained. His eyes are dark with the sight of her body.

I looked at her. Her cold lifeless body lay there. Her body was covered with bruises and cuts. There's a small pool of blood coming out of her head. She was beaten. On her wrist you could see a number - 3.

"Oh hey? She's dead. Gabby Stacy Smith is dead! Wooh! What a coincidence! I told her to go die once before!" I yelled grabbing Jason's shoulders. "The irony!" I say to him with my face up to his nose.

"Mia? Are you okay?" He asks grabbing me.

"Of course I am! Who wouldn't be? I mean, I'm actually in front a DEAD person! Just like in those romantic comedy movies.

"Mia..wait what?" He calls my name concerned.

"I get it! I'm getting PUNK'D! HAHAHA!"

"No your not. This is real."

"Oh. It is?"

"Yeah."

"are you the tooth fairy."

"Um.. No."

"This must be true then!" I say.

I pass out.

****
"This must be true then!" She says in her non annoying high pitch voice.

Then she passed out. I grab her before she face plants. I throw her over my shoulder.

"What the hell? A fucking tooth fairy? Do I look like a damn tooth fairy to you? Maybe your not all there in the head Mia.."

.. I'm talking to a unconscious body. Maybe I'm not all there.

"What a fucking pain, Mia." I mumble at her dangling body.

"Well, I was expecting this." Can't lie. I was. I smile at the drool coming off her chin.

"She's such a slob." I chuckle.

I turn to Gabby's body.

"Such a mess they made." I glance at wrist. At the number.

I see. So that's how it is.

"Oh, Mi. Please tell me I didn't get you into trouble."

Why the hell did I drag her into this.

****
"Where am I?" I yawn. Stretching my arms. I look around. I'm at home? I look at the clock. 2 am. Oh my
God! Mom, dad! I scramble to get up. On the side of my bed lay a note. I pick it up.

Honey! You were passed out in the car, huh! Your in trouble when we get back home. We'll be back in 7 days for a doctors trip. See you soon. Don't forget to eat!

-love-
The people who gave birth to you.

"Classy, real classy." I stare at last part of the note.

I passed out in the car.

What? No.

All the events came flashing back to me. Gabby. Her body. Her lifeless body.

Nah! I probably dreamt it all.

Yes. That makes sense.

Good now that's all done.

Time to makes some food.

"Wait where's Jason?" I mumble looking around. He's not here?

I get up towards my window and I see him in his room sleeping. Shirtless if I may. With all his
Abs intact. Not that they wouldn't be. I mean you can't be like 'Hey, I just found Jason's ab!' Or anything.

I climb across the railing and jump to his room. I sit next to his sleeping face. I stare at his incredibly long eyelashes. Why can't I have long eyelashes! Huh?

I poke his cheek. He starts to stir around mumbling incoherent words. His eyes slowly open.

"Mi?" He groggily mumbles.

I immediately panic. I search around for something, anything.
"No. This is Kalyani." I say with a heavy British accent.

"No..I see you." Jason says. Fully awake.

"No you don't!" I manage to spur out. "Your imagining everything!" I say.

"Mi. We're you spying on me?" He chuckles.

"Yes!" I blurt.

I bring my leg up and I push him off his bed and on to the carpet flooring.

"Ouch!" He says cursing a few creative words.

I quickly run to his window and I try my best in attempt to jump out.

Keyword, Attempt.