A/N

Feel free to just skip this and go to the next chapter.

Or stick around and read about how high school makes you hate coloring. 

And so this is how my day played out. Beware, this is probably going to be a very stupid rant but I wanna vent so, here ya go :)

I just has the hardest test I ever took in Science. It was freaking horrible. I come home and I tell my parents that it was hard and what do they say? You better get a 90. Like hell I'm gonna get a 90! First of all, I'm not stupid or anything but it's not like I'm an academic role model. So I mean, you're just giving yourself false hope mom. And dad, come on. I know you don't have that much faith in me.

And then comes the crummiest of all things geography--maps. (Which is basically only thing that you learn about in the class so suffice to say, it's not my favorite) I absolutely HATE maps! First you got to label them. Okay, not bad. Then fucking color the shit. Because obviously the BIG BLACK LINES which divides COUNTRY BY FUCKING COUNTRY IS JUST SOOOO HARD TO SEE.

So I'm coloring( by the way I have a burning hatred for coloring due to idfk I just hate it) I need a yellow. Cause you can't have Oregon without yellow. So there I am trying to find fucking yellow. Nothing. I have golden yellow, bright yellow even fucking mustered gold. What. The. Hell. Mustered gold? No! I want yellow! Because all the other yellow countries are one shade of yellow and It's not like I can make Oregon another FUCKING shade.

And of course with my luck,  the normal, regular plain old yellow vanishes so I'm stuck between making the life altering choice of golden yellow VS mustered yellow. Golden yellow won.

So I finished coloring and put everything away. And then I realized I didn't color Florida. Now I'm thinking to my self, you're blind... and stupid. So I went back got all my stuff back which took like an hour because my box with like a 1000+ colored pencils spilled on the floor. Now let me ask you something, what sane person has 1000+ colored pencils? Idek how I got them. And there's no way in hell my parents would purchase that many pencils so, i have clue.

I probably stole them.

I am a badass after all.

I'm kidding, what badass steals colored pencils? Criminals would be so upset by this.

And of course God has a twisted sense of humor because Florida, is yellow. Not only can I not find the regular yellow, but I can't find the golden yellow either.

So I'm stubborn and refuse to use mustered ketchup or whatever. Now I'm just going walk in his stupid class with my colorless Florida and my weird Oregon and just yolo the entire thing.

So yeah that was basically the last 4 hours of my life.

So... How was your day?