Chapter 42

Since you guys have been so supportive I just had to give you another update. My last update still stands though. But now I'll change it to I wont update this book often until it has been edited. But you guys should give my new book 'The Heart Breaker's Ex Convict' a try. That will have tons of fast updates. Thanks again for sticking with me through this story. I'm getting quite a few ideas and there will be some very interesting kisses in the near future of this book. Anyways feedback is much appreciated.

Note* Since it's been a while you guys may have forgotten 'The Seven'. To some it up for you, they're from the council of Muerte Mundo and they are very powerful. 1 is the strongest and 7 is the weakest.

Oh and a funny this is, I never actually watched supernatural.

****

There are two types of people in this world: Smart people, and Jason

"This is not cool."

"Yeah, well neither are you, and you don't see me complaining. "

"You always complain."

"Would you shut the hell up?"

"Ahh." A voice says entering the living room. "More bickering." Kyle walks in wearing a dark blue t-shirt with khaki shorts.

He let's out a deep sigh. "Immature I tell you, Im-ma-ture."

"I-I'm so--." I begin to apologize.

"I know." He cuts me off.

"You." He slowly turned to Jason. Slowly and creepily. You know, like in those horror movies, right when the guy's about to kill you.

"It has literally been, a week since Mia started living here. A WEEK!"

"It's been like 3 days." Jason counters.

"Woah. Your counting skills are astounding Jason." I mutter sarcastically. "How do you do it?"

"ENOUGH!" Kyle yells again breathing heavily.

"Quit pissing." Jason retorts.

"You're so stupid." I whisper under my breath.

"That's it! Go to your room! Both of you." He says pointing to the direction of a wall.

"Uh, that's a wall." I say in confusion.

He looks at the direction his pointing at and his face flushes.

"Damn fucking straight it's a wall." He yells stomping off in the other direction.

That was odd.

"Did he tell me to 'go to my room?'"

"Yeah? What of it?" I ask.

"I'm not a fucking child." Jason mumbles. "He treats me like a child. I don't know why I stick with him..." He trails off in nostalgia. He then rolls his eyes in discomfort with a guilty look on his face. "Damn." He groans.

"You sound like you're having relationship issues." I spoke smirking.

He shot me a glare.

"Yeah right."

"More to the point Jason. All you do is get pissed every single moment."

"Why you piece of--"

"See? Rest my case."

"You're a--"

"Damn Jason. I don't even have to try, do I?" I chuckle much like he does.

He gives me a flat look. "Shut up."