Chapter 46

A/N This is such an important chapter.

I recommend you re-read chapter 40 because there are certain changes.

Enjoy :)

AND THANK YOU FOR #12 IN HUMOR!!!!!!!

***

"There's no one even here." I state finally looking at my surroundings. "How come?"

"Because I am the owner of this ship love." Kyle says with a cocky and tempting smile pointing toward Jason.

Jason rolls his eyes. "Shut up Kyle. I have a boat too."

"Yeah, you do. But this, is a ship. Not your less that satisfactory vessel you call transportation."

Jason's left eye twitches. "You would know about less that satisfactory things considering how little you get laid."

"You weren't complaining last night."

I smile at the scene that's unfolding in front of me. I think back when I first met these boys and honestly so much has happened in such a short time. Jason's a demon, Kyle's and angel, Gabbi's dead, well murdered to be precise. By, '3' or whatever. Speaking of that, so there's this enormously strong council consisting of 7 incredibly frightening supernaturals creatures. '3' being one of them. And then there's Daniel, the wonderful gentleman we've met just a while back. He's labeled as '6'. Apparently, according to Kyle, these numbers were just given to them by the towns people of Muerte. They have no real significant meaning besides their ranking of strongest to weakest which is common for large groups of people but being numbered was banned in Muerte Mundo but with the council being corrupted and all, I don't think anyone decided to tell them about it. Besides that the most confusing part is what Kyle told me this morning.

"Mia, before we go to Muerte there are a couple of things you should know."

I stop unpacking and turn my attention to Kyle. "What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"There's something I didn't tell you about the council. I told you they're rank based on strongest to weakest, right?"

"Yeah..." I trail off, ushering him to continue.

"Well that's half true. The ranking of these 7 doesn't just have to do with their strength. See, Muerte Mundo is well, used to be a monarchy."

"So the whole king, queen, thing?" I ask.

"Yeah. Long before Jason and I were born, the council was actually the royal council. They were 6 strong supernaturals who came together by the king to create a sort of utopia for Muerte. However, little did everyone know, they were working for someone else and the the 7 murdered the king to take over Muerte. These 7 consisted of 6 knights and surprisingly the queen. The 7th knight is Jonathan, the 6th knight is Daniel, the 5th knight is  is Nina, the 4th knight is Julian, the 3rd knight  is Sebastian 2nd knight is Liam and 1st of course is the queen herself."

"The queen?"

"Yeah..." Kyle trailed off. "It was a surprise to everyone when we learned the queen took part in the death of the king. From what everyone knew, the queen and kings love was unconditional. No one knew why the queen did what she did but, well, what's done was done. This resulted in the banishment of the 7 by the Gods. Now, the council has been formed again and Jason and mine and now your life is in danger. "

"But... I still don't understand why you and Jason are wanted?"

Kyle gave me a look of pure anger.