Chapter 39

2nd

A New Place To Stay

How many times can one black out in a life time? Hell, screw life time, a month. I mean given that person doesn't have any physical or mental conditions. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I definitely killed that world record. With my whooping... I don't even know anymore. You know what's even better. Awaking to the beautiful Jason McCoy's foot in my ass. Yeah. I have a foot in my ass. Literally.

"Is this as good for you as it is for me?" I glare at him sarcasm dripping through me every word trying to push his foot away.

He chuckles. "I had to get you up somehow."

"A simple, "Mia, please, oh won't you awake?" Would've sufficed." I growl, pushing myself off the untidy floor, I presume is, actually I have no idea where we are.

"This isn't the 15th Century. I'm not going to--"

"Uh yeah sure. So where are we?" I ask looking around the room. It was filled with books and books on supernatural creatures. The walls were a light grey with one small window. The carpet was black, but something tells in wasn't when this house was bought.

"Did you just cut me off?" He growls.

I stiffen. I turn toward him. "Sorry." I smile awkwardly looking at his face.

His eyes.

A huge wave of last nights memories hit me. The grave, the missing body, Jason's face, Demon.

"Uh Jason," I begin, slightly shaking. "Yesterday. What happened? How did I black out?"

He took a deep breath. "I was waiting for you to ask all these questions, which is why we're here." He starts. "This is one of my closest friends house. Kyle David."

I gasp. "Oh. My. God." I whisper.

Jason gives me a confused look. "Uh, what?"

"You, You have friends?" I ask in all seriousness. Then bursting out in fits of laughter.

Jason looks at me as if he's silently asking me 'really?'

"Sorry," I stop myself from giggling. "I couldn't help myself, continue."

"Anyways," Jason says rolling his eyes. "Kyle is the owner of this house, which you'll be staying in for a while."

"A while? Wha--?"

Jason puts a hand up silencing me.

"Let me finish. You'll still be going to school, and I've informed your parents that you've been given a chance to enroll in a hospital volunteer center during the weekends. They were more than willing."

"So basically, you lied to my parents, kidnapped me, and now what? Your my personal dictator."

"Personal dictator? No no, I like to consider myself, your king."

"You my friend, are an A class dick." I groan, knowing there's no way to argue with him about the arrangement. Why waste my breath?

"Thank you babe." He smirks.

"I'm assuming these arrangements are because I know about... Uh, I guess, supernaturals?"

"Wow. I'm impressed. Your, Not as stupid as you look." He smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Yes. That's exactly right. And it'll only get worst from here."

Fan-freaking-tastic.

***

"Hey, the names Kyle David. You must me Mia Swift. I heard a lot about you love." Kyle says in his heavy British accent. Heavy, very hot, British accent. He looked around 5'9 tied to Jason's height. He had brown locks that touched his forehead and blue crystal eyes.

"Hi, uh, Kyle." I smile nervously.

"Aren't you adorable." Kyle smiles. Not a smirk like Jason's, but a smile.

"Yeah, so anyways," Jason interrupts clearing his throat. "Mia has a lot of questions and I feel that you're fit to answer all of that while I go out."

"Considering the people you have contact with is very limited, it makes sense that I'm the only one 'fit' to answer her questions." Kyle rolls his eyes.

"Details. Now I'll leave you two to it." Jason says leaving the room.

Kyle rolls his eyes. "Typical Jason."

His gaze lands on me. "Shall we discuss?"

***

This chapter has to be split into two because the next one will be the history if said supernaturals.