Chapter 45

A/N:

Ahhhhhh high school is a bitch.

So this year, I decided to end my life early by taking impossible classes.

Typical. I've been a complete dumbass.

And honestly this chapter is less that satisfactory and you guys deserve so much better. I really am sorry but no more. I'm just going to have to have better time management.

Honestly, thanks so much for understanding.

Enjoy:)

***

The crisp wind touched my skin as a yawn crept up. I blink rapidly trying to adjust to the harsh rays of the sunshine as I walked with the boys on to what I thought was a rather disappointing turn of events considering all the abnormal stuff I'd been through in the last couple of months.

"This is a boat." I comment dumbfound like.

He looks at me sarcastically. "Good job."

"We're on a boat."

"Congrats Einstein. Nothing gets by you." Jason scoffs.

"I can do without your constant sarcasm, Jay-Jay." I say to him mockingly.

He rolls his eyes. "Don't call me something so fucking unmanly."

"So it suits you perfectly." I smirk chucking.

Jason laughs at this making me stop in surprise.

He stops as well.

"Jason? Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"Cause you're laughing. It's...odd."

He counters. "Your face is odd. "

I stare at him momentarily. "Well, there's no way I can come back from that." I roll my eyes. "Anyways, a boat?"

"Well," Jason says clearing his throat. "A boat is an object in which stuff floats."

"Was that the best you could come up with?" I say laughing at his attempt of wittiness.

"Anyways," I say again. "Is a boat really appropriate to get to Muerte Mundo?"

"What did you expect Mi, a flying carpet?"

"I thought you were going to fly me..." I trail off in thought. I mean, that makes sense right?

Jason smirks. "Mimi, if you wanna ride me that badly, just ask."

"Jason trust me. If I ever want to be scarred, you'd be the first I'd go to."

"Disputing this early in the morning?" Kyle says yawning, raising his left hand up and his right hand clamped around stretching.

"Well Ms. Genius here wants to have sex--."

"No offense Jason." Kyle says laughing. "I believe you just as much as I believe Mia has had a boyfriend before."

"Ooh. Kyle basically won that argument." I say with a confident smile.

Jason looks at me pitifully. "Come on me. He says nudging toward the entrance. "Board the ship."

**

"Kyle, really. How come we're here?"

"The ship is the safest way to travel for a human love."

"Well... yeah that makes sense."

"What... what am I going to have to expect when I get there?"

"A bunch of shit Mia. Honestly, what's up with the 20 questions?" Jason cuts in.

"Right." I nod. "Cause me not knowing what the hell I'm getting into is obviously really annoying for you to here."

"No no. You're mistaken. I don't give a fuck about you being scared or whatever. It's you're voice that's annoying." Jason sickly smirks.

"You-you suck." I roll my eyes at my pathetic attempt of a comeback.

Jason smirks at my reaction. "Me 10 billion, you zero." He states the score.

I gape. "As if." I scoff looking at the river flowing as we set sail

Little did I know the words that were about to be uttered would change my life forever.

"Mia, when we get there, stay close." Kyle says throwing me warning look.

Too bad I have a bad habit of not listening,