A/N

To sum up all that down there, some people are dicks, some people are not. Don't let one negative person, or 10000 negative people  over power one positive person or like half a positive person.

I am so sorry guys. It's been forever since I've done anything for the story. And so, I owe you a long over due explanation. Throughout this story, to avoid cliches, I made it supernatural. Apparently that made a lot of people unhappy. As I was reading the comments, I became pretty upset due to the hate I was getting for doing what I felt was good for the book. And that's okay, you know? Criticism is always good. But I didn't realize that it would mean for some people to say...unnecessary things. So, I stopped writing for a while. And now I came to realize that it's not fair for those who enjoy reading this book and so I will continue this book for you guys. However, the amount of grammatical/spelling errors is pretty bad, and so I'm working with my new editor to fix it. At first it didn't bother me because of my age I guess. I started writing this book a long ass time ago and I just didn't really give two shits. And then I realized that's stupid as hell. And so until that is complete, I won't write a new chapter.
But on the up side, I have a new book called "The Heart Breakers Ex Convict" which you guys can read while you wait. It will have frequent updates. I'm pretty happy on how that book is going so give it a read and don't forget to comment/vote. Thanks guys!