This is for a wonderful supporter :)

Thank you @LovelyUltraviolet for being so amazing and wanting me to show you guys a chapter of my new book! So here it is. I'm only posting it here because I don't want to post a separate story unless you guys are interested :) so here you guys go :)

Oh and lol, there's like obvious spelling and frantically errors cause I mean why not. Oh and it doesn't really pick up till laterrrr. Buuuut lol here y'all go:)

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THIS STORY BECAUSE I WILL LOL. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

Ps. oh and the names are kind of weird but only because this time I made the names of character very significant.

Nightmare: The Sacrificial Piece

Chapter 1: The Endless Adventure

A dream is a beautiful thing. In a dream, you can do anything and everything. You can soar through the skies or explore the seas. You can walk through lava or jump on ice. You could race in space or find the bottom of the world in a dream. You can be anything you wish to be. The possibilities are endless. People in the world wish to never wake up from a blissful dream. Because a dream is an escape. An escape from reality towards a life made up of your desires. A dream is wonderful. A dream is freeing. And a dream, just maybe, can change your life forever.

"Did you want organic strawberries?" The cashier asked me in a bored voice.

I brushed my charcoal curls out of my hazel eyes. "You guys have those?" I asked curiously tapping my foot to the rhythm of some old medieval song that was playing in the background.

"If we didn't, why in God's name would I ask you?" She said to me clearly irritated.

"Right..." I trailed off sheepish. "You have a point there, sorry," I smiled apologetically.

She continued to blink at me with the same bored expression not uttering a word.

"Well...I guess I'll have some then." I smiled at her.

"Well look at that." She said throwing me a snarky smile. "We just ran out." She states without even attempting to see if there actually was no strawberries. She continues chewing her gum obnoxiously. She flips her red hair over her shoulder and looks at me annoyed. "You're total is $23.61."

I had on a million dollar smile plastered on my face, not letting her bitter attitude bring me down. You see, I'm what you'd call an A class trooper. I never let my smile slip even if I'm dealing with unpleasant people.

"Miss," I say looking down at her name tag. "Kristy, you haven't even finished checking my items out yet. So if you could--,"

She holds out her hand expecting the cash.

See, under normal circumstances, people might be irritated at such impudent and immature responses, but I for one have always taken the high road.

Because let me tell you something, that happens to be the Zael Venture way.

"Ma'am, I understand that you're a little slow on the uptake, but you have to pay for your crap when you check out. So, I'll need to call security if you don't cooperate."

"Listen to me Miss. Kristy." I spit out with disgust. "I just want my damn groceries so why don't you for us both a favor and finishing checking my items out or I'll wring that little neck of yours."

Okay, so maybe I'm not the take-the-road-less-traveled-by kind of girl. But can you blame me? Today's has not been a great day so excuse me if I flip out because I can't have my Peanut Butter and Ritz Crackers for god sakes.