Chapter 28

To say I was angry, was The understatement of the year. My blood was boiling. I can't even think properly. My whole being itself was shaking. This was totally unexpected. I was beyond pissed.

"Really, Jason? Are you freaking kidding me?" I roar.

"Do I look like I'm joking, Mimi?" He says taking a step toward me.

"I-I," I stutter at his sudden closeness.

"Tell me Mimi, Do I make you uncomfortable?" he says taking a step forward.

I take a step back. My back touched the motorcycle. Looks like I can't back up any more.

"But why a s-strip club?" I stutter again.

"Oh, that's easy," he says taking another impossible step closer, his minty breath fanning my face.

It always minty breath. Why can't it be like, Oak, or something.

As instinct, I move back again pushing the bike back. The bike fell and so did I.

All hell broke loose.

******

"JASON, QUIT LAUGHING YOU JERK!"

"I can't believe, you actually manage to fall and end up in-" He says before laughing all over again.

"Young man," The nurse says walking in. "Your really shouldn't be laughing at her."

That's right, ladies and gentleman I'm at the Hospital. To make everything a lot better, the one my parents work at. Note the sarcasm. It's only a matter of time now.

"Yes, of course." He says almost as if he has manners. But I can see it. The little ass is stifling a laughing. I'll kill him.

"Now sweetie, tell me what happened." the nurse says, taking out her notepad.

"Well, to put it simply, I fell and hurt my Leg."

"I see," she says taking some notes. "Can you tell me how?" she asks.

"Um, I got nervous and I walked backwards and tripped over a motorcycle."

She looked up. "Oh so it's common case of stupid." She says jotting some more stuff down.

Ouch.

Jason stifled another chuckle. I shot him a glare. He smiled, His eyes filled with amusement.

"Okay, l'll go get the doctor." she says.

"Wait, whose the doctor.

"Dr. Raman." she says before leaving.

Thank God. I'll let out a breath I realized I was holding.

"What's up?" Jason asks looking confused.

"My parents work here." I mumble.

"Oh." He says.

For a minute we were quiet.

"By the way," I say breaking the silence. "Thanks." I smile sarcastically.

And Jason laughed all over again.

****

Jason called us a cab since of course I refused to ride that death trap after I got released.

Verdict is that, thankfully, I just need to rest my leg. It should be better by tomorrow or so.

Currently I'm in my bed and he's right next to me.

"I had a fun time Mimi." Jason smirked.

"Well that makes one of us." I say glaring.

He chuckles. "Tonight, I'm just gonna be with my aunt and uncle okay. Don't wanna cause you anymore accidents." he says smirking.

"Aunt and Uncle?"

"Yeah, they live right next to you?" he says sounding rather confused.

"Oh I thought, they were you parents."

He gritted his teeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologize.

He takes a deep breath. "No, don't worry about it.

"I didn't realize they... Never mind." I stopped myslef.

Jason looked at me like I was crazy.

"Their not dead Mimi." he smiles though it didn't reach his eyes.

"well- I didn't. I mean what I was-." I stutter.

Jason chuckled, "Good Night Mimi." he says Opening the window and jumping out.

I blush. "Good night."

********

Okay guuys! It's a little longer just for you! I hope you enjoyed! Comment! :)

Burself ;)