AN INTRODUCTORY PAST

Go and read, "Six Warriors" by me as it is the prologue to the story. Not that necessary to read but would be great if you do! Obviously, you wanna about the Zetais and the Six Warriors, right? Then check it out!!

Cover Credits: sarcastic-mess

AUTHOR'S NOTE

(Maybe you can read the author's note later eh. What's underneath is pretty good so I prefer you jump to that Asap. Eh, whatever you wish......leaving a bad impression, am I? Yeet sorry.)

Hey human readers! Hope you are doing well! Anyways, I know you might be bummed for not being received by a good pretty author's note. But my apologies coz I hate those author note things.

So, I wanted to post the story in a more organized structure with pictures and all, but I have to fill the story for Wattys India so I might not be able to post the pictures. Anyhow, hope you have a great read and are able to enjoy the story to its fullest.

If you are reading this story right now, I really apologize for not keeping a prologue up. I had a draft but it is too long (20,000 words bleh) so I have uploaded it as a different story named "The Six Warriors".

Keep up with it! Till then, I have this short beautiful prologue summary that you might have come across. Hope you don't feel I was being lazy but come on, do you guys seriously want a three-chapter-long prologue? No, right? So I preferred posting it this way instead. Anyhow, hope you enjoy the story and omit me for I don't know how to write an Author's Note.

A Personal note: The biggest issue with my writing is that I am never able to use my vocabulary that effectively. So, please do leave comments if you feel a particular line would suit better some other way. Anyhow, I was unable to edit the prologue since it's too big and has several unnecessary details. A summary has been written but I feel the names of the six warriors are not clearly mentioned anywhere in that so here I go tell them to you.

They are- Grisha (combat leader), Elijah, Meera, Gemini, Jeehan, and Marlin. Out of these, Marlin and Jeehan were siblings. Along with them, there was Draco, in a sense, he was their leader who sent the squad on this mission.

Before that, I believe you should know a few things, When I use italics, it's either for a flashback or a voiceover. When I underline something, it's pretty much because I like the stuff I wrote down there lmao. Also, I'd be putting " " whenever it's a voiceover in italics. Um, what else shall I be notifying you about.... oh yeah! Bolds are me writing a note to you dumb nuts.

And underline means when I just really like a quote, or moreover just to indicate something that without the underline can be confusing to understand. Anyways, cheer up and get set for the ride that you might perceive good. Yeet, hope you do!

Also, when I'm telling you something about the place, I might not go with bolds but use [] {} or straightforward right it, but if you have basic sense, you'd understand what I am talking about. [No offense]

P.s, in the story, at the start or end of a chapter, if you see redundant use of italics with "" markings, it means that those are dialogues that are written in the form of voiceovers and are said by a certain someone. Who is that certain someone?

*malicious laughter as you continue to wonder*

--------------

THE STORY BEGINS

AN INTRODUCTORY PAST**

Life is the most valuable treasure to humanity. Once they are deceased, their worth is given precedence for a short period of time before it pivots back to a downward spiral. Many individuals live in fear of dying and having their ambitions shattered. What if I told you that a billion of these people were truly defeated so that an extremely sharp and near-flawless human named Anbu could build the foundation for a world with a radical sense of justice? In a manner, individuals who share the same goal of attaining peace will be the only ones to escape this absurd disaster and serve as the foundation for the new world.