23). THE CREATOR

With this, the hologram dispels itself and the room dims down to chromatic darkness. "Ok, now another hologram, and then I'll tell you everything." The screen is taken a closeup of two people holding hands", "it's the Hologram of your creator half asleep as her mother tells her a story, hope you enjoy listening to it" tells Synrie.

It is clearly visible these hands belong to different people as they seem to have different sizes. They are both wearing bracelets, silver for the small hand and golden for the big one, the word 'Hoyte' written on them both. A mature voice, probably of the lady whose hand is bigger in comparison to the daughter's, "Hey, I hope you do know about Phoenixes", she continues in a chill, sensible and broken voice, "I know it is Zenith who spread them, he often used to talk about the flaws this world possesses. He used to be a kid when I met him, a naughty one. He was great with holograms and was fast at learning all their aspects."

Suddenly, the female's voice starts to stutter and the fog of despair intensifies, "he was like a brother I could trust for life. I showed him an experiment I made, I prevented it from automatically getting patented by faking my death and living in a cave so I could make it in my own way and modulate it as much as I want. Use it the way I want to, yeah.... I was pretty much dead by that time, not in a good condition and didn't want to improve, how I faked my death? That's a story for another time" she whispers dopily. I had no wish to live and I just wanted to explore things as much as possible. I made a time machine!" her sweet voice displays a self-fascinated, stupefied and proud soul that this lady might have been. She seems to be super flaky when telling her daughter about such an accomplishment.

She continues explanatory, "When he first used my time machine, I thought the machine can only travel to past and future, but because time is linked to senses when a human travels through it at a disastrous speed, he reaches a different reality; the same happened with Zenith. Yes, a different reality. Around four hundred and seventy years ago, a man nuked a world with a billion people. I can't explain much about it at the moment, but he did. Billions! Now merely a million live. The past world was chaotic, it was filled with issues and was highly imbalanced, but Zenith and I still had the opinion that in a sense, it is balanced. It has everything in the world, happiness and despair both exist in equal amounts. Zenith travelled past to experience that world, that's how us- two normal's knew about the past, unlike the government who knows it because they have the duty of maintaining balance in our world, here balance means happiness and productivity, joy. Now the reality he travelled, someone probably stopped Anbu or maybe Anbu never existed, of what I know, he never existed. Anbu? Who is he? I forgot to tell you about him, he is the guy who nuked the world.

But you know an interesting thing, everyone in this reality non-existent of Anbu was dead, so now was Anbu right or not? We were both intrigued. I mean, in a sense he did prevent a mass natural calamity from ending! Everyone in that world was dead and that was not even to achieve peace! Instead, it was a total eradication of humans, karma. His permeability let people live at least, literally no one survived in this reality. Now intrigued, we wanted to travel more realities, but before that, Zenith travelled the future, he saw how much more it had advanced. And then, he asked me to travel to the future, he wanted to show me how developed it had turned. There I met you."

The holographic clip stops as Synrie tells them, "Now, here another reality was not created by them even though I said we're co-dependent and can affect to make certain realities, it is because they both had shown themselves dead that no one's mindset was affected by their vanishing. So, in the time-lapse of the thirty years, they travelled into the future, no one explored anything about them and because they were believed to be dead those thirty years, the effect was natural. All the changes that happened because of this time travel occurred after 30 years; hence continuing to affect a present world rather than changing something of the past.