II

"The royal family deceased." "Monarch rule cast out after the fall of Harinskis, the rehab will be shifted to another place."

Sitting outside a stall is a boy with his grandmother, "it's a one-man governance anyway" she straightens the held paper. (You can read holographic news or on paper or audio, whatever you wish). 

The boy is staring at her, she looks at him, observe his interrupting expressions, her glare suffices to make him look away.

A command of soldiers passing by the street, a short-haired woman leading them, it's Meera, one of the six warriors. All the pedestrians tap their feet at the ground and salute them. Meera nods and they continue walking.

The grandma is leisurely coming back to her sitting position when she is intervened by a scout who hands her a black slip. She takes the slip and goes to put it in her mouth when the man stops her, he embarrassingly laughs and shyly redeems, "I'm sorry man, this is for your grandson, he is a youngster. We can only give it to people under the age of 30 unless an exception. And if you're a field worker." 

He shyly takes the slip out of her hand and hands it over to the boy. The boy looks around, there are several other youngsters and kids who are scratching a black substance off this butter paper slip. The boy imitates them and scratches the slip with his teeth.

Lastly, just the butter paper remains, which the man takes from him and throws it into a bag. He obstinately bows and then hands over a big brown diary to them, "write your name, address, trunk card and then give it back to me" he orders. "Right now, this one is it."

At a confined playing ground with wooden walls, just like the black slip, a pink and a green slip is being handed to everyone. the ground is filled with mostly masculine but a few skinny or obese people of all genders. "The green one is for senses and intelligence, the pink one is for strength," says one of the men, he is a tall, masculine man wearing spectates and cargos.

Standing next to him is a little, skinny man with binding bangs, he is currently busy chewing his butter slip to every extent amid carefully listening to his peer.

 "And what was the black one for?" he asks in his quirky voice. "It's for immunity, strength, and consciousness. Yeah..." he answers. "Wow!" he pretends to be surprised. A commando man wearing semi-green and semi-pink robes walks into the ground, he does a loud lip roll, bruuuuuuuhh...displaying an idiotic demeanor. His hair parted to the sides from the middle.

Everyone stands aloof as he dictates, "I hope that you attain great powers. And I hope that you make great selves in the future." A few lads come in and start collecting the butter papers from everyone. "Now, I want to teach you a few rules. And all I can do is hope you follow them. First, there comes a follow-up plan. 

He brings out a scalpel and starts drawing a map on a circular board. "Firstly, we'll always keep one-man secret, you would be sent undercover to bring out rogues. You are given a special ability. You are special and would do us great good. But remember, there are a few things you should always keep in mind:

Everyone's a comrade and lives are precious, but don't take it as a sign of weakness. If there is power in unity, there also lies power in being a lone.... wolf!! Be dat. Now, you'll play both roles here. And for that, never make a personal relation. Never. Because if you do, you are dead right there. But so, you don't become inhumane you can make those relations, but only when you ace your powers and you can protect two certain individuals against nearly anyone. Next, even if they die on base, carry on. Try to take over those relations, if you don't, you're dead. Dead as meat!!!!" he howls the last line.

"....... So, these are the golden rules, if you learn them, you can live a happier life. And this is the story of some of your ancestors. Goodies?!", says a thin, innocent voice. It's a man in green robes, he smiles at a group of ten or eleven students sitting or standing in front of him as they wish, they all wear robes of vibrant colors different from one another.