4). A FRIENDLY COMBAT

Kamaya is walking behind Jon and a slouching lad who is lost in his dreams; this is Primus, he is short, thin, and has delicate fluffy medium open hair that can soon reach the shoulder if he takes good care of them. He has thick white skin with a few veins already popping out, or maybe just visible because of the paleness of his skin. Sleep-filled eyes that are ocean green in color, sky blue highlights always cover his eyes as if he is a part of some cult momment; and probably smiles all day long, just like Kamaya.

He is wearing a high-neck sweater under a blue robe and a basic pair of pajamas of the same color (blue), just like Jon and Kamaya don a color-coded dress of lavender and black respectively. White boots underneath, with black laces, they are just as Jon's are. Yes, Kamaya wears similar boots in black color, matching his black robe. Looks as if it is some sort of a uniform code that they all follow. Besides that, there is a blue cloak wrapped around his waist. He has a very anti-social, self-absorbed, knocked-up face and small hooded eyes. He is smiling all alone, he even starts to blush. 

Jon is walking beside him, casual and slower than Primus but certainly faster than Kamaya who is just padding along. Jon looks at him with slight disgust. He then smiles and boisterously comments, "you and Kamaya would be great friends", he casually remarks in his yearning to be matured voice, you can also introduce it as delicate yet at times nasal or orotund. Primus sighs casually. 

Kamaya, who is walking behind both of them, busy cleaning his teeth with a pipe tool, smiles and says, "sure! I love making new friends!", he exclaims in his now introduced as delicately mature voice. Jon sighs. Primus turns to Jon who is looking straight ahead, he sneezes, Jon slowly turns to him, irking at those germ particles he can barely spot but pretends that he can.

"Can I ask you something?" Primus questions in his easy-going, casual and spooky, nasal voice. "You've already asked, so I don't think you're restricted. I'm not an adult anyway. So go on" he states, this one annoys Primus. Jon finally meets his gaze, he turned to him just to see the annoyed and baffled expression, but now gets anxious. Primus cunningly raises his eyebrows as their gaze meets, Jon involuntarily looks above.

 Primus takes that chance and nearly punches him, only if Jon hadn't dodged it thanks to his slow life. Jon looks at him so that he can pass on a curse when Primus makes him look down, then Primus rolls his eyes in a left circle motion, Jon starts running back backward. "What are you doing!?" Jon shouts annoyingly in midst of the jogging. Kamaya gives a forlorn, impotent smile. Then he pats Primus to stop him. Primus stops and falls back into his absent-minded dream world. "Ah, I wish I could use some ken, these abilities don't work well on smart people" sighs Primus.

They stop outside Primus's house. Right next to it is Kamaya's own. Both look nearly similar, wooden gates and white outer buildings with brick pillars which are sassy red at Kamaya's side while dark brown for Primus. Before Primus can teleport into his room, Kamaya obstinately requests, "Give our greetings to Jean and Larriel". "Will do" echoes Primus's voice. He is long gone. Kamaya and Jon exchange goodbye glares, "you practicing?" Kamaya asks. Jon gloomily nods as if the practice is not his cup of tea.

(They're in mid initial teens at this moment right now as it seems.)

Jon's eyes are covered by a white bandage, he is wearing his purple robe and pyjamas, a loose collar white top under it, and his chest which could be bare is covered in the iconic netted top which might be the source to his powers or for prevention from bullets, God knows. His imprinted face is visible over the V-neck, the portrait is enigmatic even though it is made of frail net embroidery and he seems to be scratching his head whilst giving a deadpanned expression in it.

Anyhow, the important thing is that he is training hard at the moment. A dagger in both his hands, his eyes blindfolded and a yellowish-green slip stuck to his mouth. His grandpa is aiming arrows at him, some muscle training for him as well! However, he is not aiming specifically, surrounding his boy with random shots. Finally, he stops shooting without giving Jon any signal.