48). TRAITOR

Yes, Olivia Rodrigo wrote this chapter :)

Another night has dawned, everyone is asleep except for Jon. They chatted for a long while and everyone has written their plans. Kaila and Kamaya being the most responsible and intellectual minds are organizing a good plan for them to carry with. Anyhow, they don't want to spend much energy tensing such stuff up. 

"Sometimes I feel why life can't pass away in a flash", Jon sighs. Just like the previous day, he is in that half-dazed position but doesn't feel like sleeping. Even though he can sleep just by following a mental guide. It's easy for Kyle's to do anything because of a manual guide provided to them. Even for humans, in this new world!

But Jon doesn't feel like sleeping. Kaila and Kamaya pat on his shoulder and then Kamaya walks to his spot, slides down by the wall's support, and falls asleep. Kiala cozily sleeps in her beautiful wheelchair.

Left alone, Jon brings out his butter slip, "why did I not bring it out before" he mutters to himself. He tosses it in the air, he sees it flying back down, so he brings his mouth forward and catches the slip in its grasp.

He's good to go, sitting there with one leg lying relaxed and the other upturned like a dune, his hand on that one. "Ah" he sighs.

He brings out a hazel blue butter paper from his fanny pack and makes a ball out of it. He flicks at his head and brings the wrist up, he whispers, "Hey, is it the blue lenses which work the best in place of visual pads?" he asks in a sweet voice at a normal speed. "Cool," he says after a pause. 

He wraps the butter paper into a ball and then intensely stretches it from both sides, tsssch sound rumps in. Two lenses come out of it, a mixture of blue and red in color. He places them over his iris and lays down in a sleeping position with his head supported by the back of the wall. He seems to be tired. Without any movement, just watching things and observing as carefully as possible.

 As he checks on the video, in his eyes, he can see as closely as possible, as if watching a movie on T.V. but your focus is fixed on that, with him, that view is the only thing in focus.

In the clip, the Kargzaans are fighting someone on barren land with brazen grass which looks like an empty plot or maybe no man's land. Their opponents seem to be ninjas. Ninjas would surely be worthy to fight against, if possible.

But this is a surreal view right in front of him, those three are this bizarre that if someone walks to fight them without even knowing a single thing about them, they would just be fooling with themselves.

This is fine because these guys are pretty much the antagonists who gotta be strong and scary for normal people to look at. So, their trick is cool, when they know there is a good probability of losing, do something out of the box. And the fun fact is they do indeed get ideas related to being out of the box. 

They have holograms sparged all over the place which are messing with the ninjas' equilibrium and focus. Most of the hologram effects are based on their clothes.

These are not ordinary holograms, even better than the rigid ones. They are just what is written at the right top side, "morphing holograms" their function is oblivious till you lose the war, they are mere distractions. 

Distractions, Jon barely used to get distracted by, even when fighting Shridgaar. There weren't even many though. "Well, I have always played the safe side" shouts the tallest one among the three non-ninjas.

Unlike the ninjas who are wearing Kimonos and bandanas over their foreheads, these three are wearing light yellow full-body tracksuits cum jumpsuits. And the tallest one has to be Zenith.