26). BEHEADING ACCOMODATIONS

"Hope you now know what a hiddenstone means. And hope you have come to an understanding of who Zenith is" Synrie solvently mutters.

"Here is one last thing you shall witness; thy the questions begin". Their seats turn back to the way they were. Everyone exhales to let the bizarre impact of the previous clip fall to ease. The white screen is replaced by another clip:

IN THE CLIP

Adorned in the crafty hands of an alluring woman is a silver bracelet with the words 'Hoyte' written on it. What one can figure out it, the lady's hands are glissading at a group of metal manikins.

"They don't need much individual training you know. Thankfully, they won't develop feelings like Deva" she says in her sweet voice.

"Of course, they won't, but have you thought it through?" asks a male voice. The woman takes away her hand of these manikins to swift her hair behind the ears. Finally, she comes to the view.

She is a gorgeous woman in her thirties with a pony and a broad smile, she is wearing a blue tank vest and palazzos.

"Yes, I have. There would be two phases. One where they'd develop their feelings as kids. The second would be where they enter the mature age and culminate both, the battle feelings as well as a normal human feeling.

We'd have them under surveillance. Just like Zetai, Deva and Plamers, they'd work to help the world. I know we just need ikshana to rehabilitate these civilians, but there are still many civilians in Styles and Mirrors who haven't developed such feelings, but they are still endangered and ikshana won't be able to protect them.

Well, it can. but I have stimulated a plan where they will help clean the world in their second phase and later walk on to fight Zenith. So I need abilities other than ikshana as well. We need all the strengths Deva had.

I have three types of ikshana, the one that stimulates fear, this is probably the best suited to use on the deceived humans so that they can be brought back on track. Then I have sleep ikshana, I just prefer keeping two kyles in this category, they're to create a mum aura when we have uninvited speculators, thus these ikshana users will have decent combat skills all along.

Then I have the manipulation ikshana. But I think I won't give it to many, just the ones who will come under the second generation.

Alas, Deva could use all three of them simultaneously. But creating such a robot would lead to too much energy clauses which might suppress feelings, and we know what one such plan led to."

"Yes, and that is why you extracted feelings from humans, isn't it gross?", in front of this 30-year-old lady, seventy people in total are sitting, many of them are recognizable faces like Meera's, she looks like a mummy, then there is the teen king who once used to rule the Harinskis when it was posed as a rejuvenating city.

It is strange how they fit into the little space that lies behind the inventory desk which is shining in a pink light by the borders. It is a busy room, looks like an inventory cabin.

Behind the female are tons of robots with faces, young Jon, young Kamaya and everyone in their young attires is visible. However, the face and the attire are not real, they are holograms wrapped around metal robots. Their parents faces as they recognize, are visible as well. Everyone except for Jon can recognize their parents. His parents look like twenty-year-olds with curly hair.

"Well, feelings are the best if you want to survive. They work more heavily than any one-time objectives" points out Meera. She looks old but her voice is still graceful. "And did your peers survive?" asks the man, he is a bulky egoistic one for sure. "You don't know?" Meera savagely answers back.