36). TRAINING

Seems as if Jon ahs really improved himself and learnt how to run away from problems and banging chains. Connell is averting her anger, banging the chain at random co-ordinates in frustration. Guven an affirmative nod from Marubi, she brings her chain to action and pulls it in front of Jon. Though Jon sneaks from under it, even with the slowed-down chain, Jon cannot bear how much he has to suffer, as he got up from the dodging slide trick and ran a centimeter ahead, he had already felt the chain on his leg, though the strapped sensors are of help in slowing the chain. Don't look back.... just enjoy. It's been a week at least get the hang of it now! "Ah!", he groans but continues running, the chain almost hits him, thanks to his inborn gift he has got some edge over it. He is amazed by the grip Connell has, to pivot a flying chain this way is indeed impressive. Her pacing and strength are commendable, but when is she going to use ken?

The enjoyment is over, under the mask, though he can see everything from the glassed lenses as well as the fact that yet again, the chain is coming for him. For a minute, he turns to check his hand, on the wrist sleeve of his dress, a little digital screen has been stuck, written on it in blue is, 3 laps. Still, 3 laps remaining.

He hops into the air, noticing how the chain is about to touch his feet, his black long foot joggers have sensed the attack and the chain has been slowed this much that Jon literally stepped on it for a millisecond. His flip was such a miscalculation that he is about to kick Connell in the face before landing. Anyhow, to Connell, it isn't much troublesome. Just like everything else of the costume, even the glasses have sensor chips and buffed winds, the source that slows the opponent. 

Jon has a leisure vision, he can already decipher everything better than her, though it won't help him in the air. Anyhow, Connell lets the troublesome guy slide over her as she bends down; loosening the grip of her chain to not carry much trouble for herself whilst helping Jon. Jon lands behind her, however, crouching in angst as the losened grip of Connell let the chain touch the ground, resonating the echo of a clinking metal.

Finally, the blue digits turn zero and the mask starts peeling off his face. His face displays black marks that are vestiges of the mask as the mask slowly begins to spin in order to fade away. He is half-dazed and paranoid already. All the energy in him has succumbed, there is a netted top attached to stockings which were not visible till now due to the hefty jacket. This top was hung to Jon's waist. He brings it up and lets it cover his naked upper body. Now, he looks strange in a completely netted costume. 

Constantly exhaling deep breathes with a frowning expression, he starts walking to the left end of the room and sits there for a while. Marubi and Connell are sitting at the opposite end of him. Besides them, there are just cameras all over the room. "Wow," he utters. The rectangular wrist screen is mirrored on the left hand as well. The only difference is that the digits appear in red on this one. 340 written on it, "shit" he sighs. "160 left," he says.

Marubi gets up and shouts from the other side, "hey, ready for another fight?". Jon brings his right wrist close to the mouth and utters, "You didn't want to ask this, did you?". He is communicating to Marubi in a more adolescent way, Marubi simply smiles.

Terminatively, the scenario repeats itself as incessant banging take over the place and Jon starts to run on a rampage of paranoia once again. He is running like a fool, constantly dodging attacks from Marubi, a bow after the other. From the other hand, Connell's chains are bathing time and again, only to prove as hurdles for Jon. Through this way of practise, all three of them are able to understand each other's psychology as well harmonize a mentality of coordination amongst each other. 

The saddest incident is when Jon is about to flip in the air to dodge the bows when they mockingly turn into a shield. Jon's flip ended up being impractical when its aim was not fulfilled. The shield ended up hitting his hand but he guesses that was all this was about.