59). LOVI

Jon's foot is resting on Zenith's head, thinking what a fun day it turned out to be, all alone there, he mutters to himself, "she is letting everyone's morale down".

In a shallow river, water is trickling. It is raining lightly, a man with a red mid pompadour and shaved sides and back is sitting under a blue elegant umbrella which is made of confetti. Sitting along with her in shivering cold girl with each her hand having a trap door opening over the arm, it's as if her body is made of wood or she is a puppet of sorts. Of course, it is Lovi. The guy pats at his shivering daughter and says, "set it nah kid" in his calm, sassy low-pitched voice.

 "Hey dad" her voice is the nasal noisy types, "I wonder if there is anything ahead of colonies to reside. But I saw this girl who was wearing a rug after rain one day" says Lovi. "Yeah, you're a Kyle and she isn't" her father answers. Lovi is curious, she asks, "what's that?"; his father regrets saying so instantly. "Eye (aye), it's something you're and she isn't. Kyle is someone who can trigger veins to activate a special power. The power I'm trying to teach you. Let's stop the rain and do it." A group of confetti shed the lush green riverbank. 

"The thing I am teaching you is going to exhaust you. Use it simultaneously and you're exhausting yourself really bad. Use it only one someone who you cannot defeat with your tactics and confetti. Now, what you need to do is create certain colors of confetti, these colors create an illusion in the mind of the opponent, we call them the Rubik's colors, you use them and you'd yourself feel lazy and comfortable, not willing to fight, it's one of the most powerful hypnosis in the world, I prefer you wear a mask or something which covers body when you perform it. Doesn't matter how much energy it incapacitates, bring out all you have but don't let the hypnosis affect you. Eh, it's a choice, but my preference. You can train yourself against it." "Pa, what if the opponent is smart, they don't even turn round to look at the colors." "You make them look around idiot. And once you do, be smart and top them. you have such a broken ability, you can use it to defeat anyone in the world", he makes a goofy face and mumbles, "except for Deva". "When you make the hypnosis, there is a very simple move for you to commit to. And you do it and you win, aha ah ah."

Lovi is constantly hitting on a thick wall of red confetti coming out of her own self. Make the points sharper, they're made of steel, using it at a thin point would cut someone harder. Now that she is using her karate fist to simultaneously attack the wall, her father stops her again and says, "ok, that's a success. Now a tip, never attack straightforward. A straightforward attack only goes wrong when there is fear in someone's eyes. Once frightful, there is just a few types of personalities who can defend themselves at the rapid end you see. Abrupt ideas are often a success, but only if you know a resembling structure. That is why, learn to attack in a combat in every sense possible. The more tricks you can learn without pressure, the more spontaneous and abrupt you can turn out.

****

"Why is this image coming in my head", Lovi's lips are quivering, she is lying anesthetized on the floor.

Lovi is standing in front of Shridgaar who is sitting at an elevated platform at the end row of the sewer lane. She looks exasperated and rugged, soaked in sewer water. Rug of colorful confetti similar to the one she used against Acker (during combats) is dressed under the water. Maybe that's the cause of her being wet with sewer water as well. Maybe this ground's dressing confetti directly affects her body. But only MAYBE. 

"Ah, I wish I could tell Jon this is what I used to murder the mystery of Shridgaar from my mind. My best move."

Her hair has fallen over her eyes, her robe has gotten off; she is dressed in satin pink cut sleeves. She seems frustrated and her condition shouts she is losing badly. Confetti starts coming out of her back which makes wings, suiting the redness of anger in her eyes. Little light coming from the open end of the lane, adding a cinematic touch to how she'd be looking in her side tilted pose, fallen wet hair, and the wings. All the confetti start shooting towards Shridgaar who just shakes his hand in disappointment.