21). AN INVITATION

Jon still runs presto like a Cheetah. Amidst the run, Jon extends the rod, he thwarts this rod at the opponent. To Jon's sight, the rod passes through the man's body, like a man walking past a lair. Blood drips out of his mouth.

At that moment, Kamaya flamboyantly kicks the man in the face while Jon has teleported to the man's back and caught the rod, at a slow pace when he still has time before he actually lands on the ground.

He pulls out the rod from the peds back and also ejects it back, but through the chest this time. The rod passes through the man yet again and before it can fall to the ground, Kamaya catches it and fleetly twists out the teleporters attached to its ends and deactivates them.

Till then, Jon runs back to Kamaya's side and takes the falling rod away from Kamaya's hands. He sways this beautiful rod at the man's face and boom, the man/ped falls to the ground. However, the man's body starts melting.

A girl comes running in and picks the ice-cream up. She is Christa, she is wearing a boyfriend t-shirt and has orange-red hair. And no, making humans with short lives is not her ability, but profession.

These humans like the one Jon and Kamaya just fought, are much like flexible robots who, as stated before, are called peds. They work on thick non-durable waste batteries but have significantly strong potentials; however, don't stay on for long.

Peds still considered pretty much the best robots to work on, there had even been tries to make Iron man or spider man come true and well, that's how creekers came to life.

Similar is the case for Iron man suits which have been made and used but they were barely exposed in public so that no cause of misuse or temptation can take birth on such a subject.

However, with someone as brilliant as Tony Stark using the suit, the project seems to have gone in vain as no one is much skilled to program and perform with such a device at their best of the abilities.

Just like them, Larriel and Lovi are fighting a female ped. Larriel is using a spear and Lovi has a little ball in her hand. She throws this ball at their mutual opponent's head.

Though unaffected by the knock, the opponent makes a frustrated face but continues fighting Larriel. Spectating the fight idly, Jon gets the thought of picking up a conversation ticking his interest since a while now. It is great how when others improved and practiced ken, Jon learned to fight without it.

"Tell me, what was your vivid experience on the fight with Shridgaar", Jon asks this question with such dexterity that Kamaya doesn't find it much strange.

"No, I don't remember much and I guess I have told you everything I did. You bugged it out right?", "Of course I did". They continue to spectate Larriel's spear skills when the hologram of a big machine-like thing comes pulling in from the behind, it's called a wind retriever.

A big blow from the machine sends all three of the fighters into the air, Larriel aims her spear at the machine whilst Lovi and their opponent, who are actually able to walk into the air are having a fight. "Interesting." remarks Jon.

This wind retriever is a distraction in a sense.

Suddenly, the attention of the spectating peers turns to the other side where Acker is hollering, "Primus, don't you have any natural instinct?!". Primus is stuck to a big beautiful loop attached to a rod; it is indeed a replica of the harbor (a weapon Jon saw in the holograms).

Holding this rod is a very daunting Ped woman. Like a see saw, she starts putting severe force at her end of the rod and Primus starts elevating in the air. It is till Acker jumps on the rod and tries to kick the woman in the face.