38). Desserting the dead

NOTE- Every single conversatin that kyles are going to have in the coming chapter when under the battlefield would be in telecommunication. It is all possible because of the strine dresses that they are wearing. moreover even the use of Xhrome's (the wrist bands helps). Also, the sweaters and suspenders that they are currently wearing are considered strine suits in a way. moreover any of the costumes that have been shown in the story helps them connect.

A dessert, just like the one in Zenith's backstory is visible in front of his eyes. A rough dessert with valid emptiness. Not much of it is visible to them at the moment. The three of them land at the back of an escarpment, a slope left to them. Beyond that slope lies the view of that dessert. "Everybody. Put your vests on" he commands. All three of them stretch the black borders of the wrist sleeves to their dresses and though nothing visually changes, their dresses have been turned to the look of the Strine costumes. Following it, they stretch their suspenders, and their entire look changes.

"Your Ken? I prefer it active now" commands Marubi. Over his strine suit, Jon has adorned himself with his white robe. Marubi might have also worn his track underneath the dress. Connell is simply dressed in the Strine costume. The face net that she wears always is now covering the entire face rather than giving the bridal look.

Set in positions, Marubi whistles, and all three of them rub their bodies to the ground. They crawl their way to the bottom-most point of the slope. Someone taps at Marubi, "I guess we're ready to move" says a female voice. Behind them is a woman in a black and grey camouflaged full-body costume, she has gorgeous eyes and an innocent face. She nods at them and then vanishes from their sight.

[Just forgot to tell you, when using their ken, the previous generation didn't really wear any particular costume. It depended on their wishes. Even Marubi's track dress is a lie, it isn't the official costume.]

"You all ready?" Marubi asks the two youths. They nod. Marubi cracks at the rock in front of them, suddenly, the woman comes back behind them and starts howling, the noises attract someone. It's just a monkey, it scurries away. "So, they have seen you now. What say I give you a best of luck and vanish now?" she asks. "You'll go back to the original reality?" asks Connell. She nods, "you've been seen. Fortunately, I wasn't spotted. But I have pretty much been sensed. Let's make the pact and protect me from this endeavor, huh?". With this, a group of vibrant confetti cover her body and she vanishes away, leaving them berserk of what to do next. "Wait?", Jon's query is ignored by the vanishing woman. He looks at how Marubi is handling it with panache, this brings some confidence into him.

Shaking the ground beneath them are the loud and bashful thuds of elephants. Currently, they are hiding behind a big stash of rocks at the bottom of a slope. Connell throws a glass and a view comes in front of their eyes. It's like a mental image that covers their view, in simpler words, their eyes are covered in transparent lenses cum screens, a person wearing them can merely experience whatever the screen (lens) displays. The view of these glasses (that Connell threw) is all that the person wearing them can see (when the glass is in use).

Their POV- they can see the animals running nearer, they all check the right hands of their fists, v70, written on it, which means a valuation of seventy animals running in. On their left-hand screen, it shows, 15-90 mvp, meaning that with the thought endangering anyone kept at bay, it'll take them nearly 15-20 minutes to ensure the prevention of damage of any sort from the stampede. "Even if we use a lame trick to prevent their attack, how will they disappear?" asks Jon. "With the idea of not using much energy, and wasting fifteen minutes.... the possibility I'm hunching is that we need to teleport them all through individual teleporters. Evaporating them one after the other". Jon's voice has turned more mature and orotund as he speaks for now.